Slowdive (1 Viewer)

Igor said:
Pale saints though were a different kettle of monkeys altogether,
Pale Saints are amazing too. 2nd album In Ribbons is the best. came with a great free 7"
their opening quartet of EPs Barging, HalfLife, Flesh Balloon, Apple all turn up second hand and are well worth picking up
Debut LP, The Comforts of Madness was No 1 in Freebird's chart back in June 1990. A fine record.

Their support set for the Pixies in the Stadium was great

nlgbbbblth said:
Pale Saints are amazing too. 2nd album In Ribbons is the best. came with a great free 7"
their opening quartet of EPs Barging, HalfLife, Flesh Balloon, Apple all turn up second hand and are well worth picking up
Debut LP, The Comforts of Madness was No 1 in Freebird's chart back in June 1990. A fine record.

Their support set for the Pixies in the Stadium was great

Ian masters went on to be "spoonfed hybrid" (with chris something) who i think only did one album but 'twas majikal, a bit lofi (ina a protools way not a silver jews way, cheap keyboards and quesy(?) cello...). Sweet though.

Spoonfed Hybrid was with Chris Trout from AC Temple, I'm always intersted in hearing what Ian Masters might be up to. The collaborations w Warren from His Name Is Alive were sweet.

Loz Colbert was the only great member of Ride IMHO. The albums never lived up to the EPS and everything they did after Andy Bell took over entirely was horrible.
The Telescopes remain in the top 50 worst bands I ever heard

Couldn't ever work up much enthusiasm for Slowdive.

My hap'orth

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back