Sleep tips please (1 Viewer)

i went for my second walk of the day with my dog at half seven and met another lady with a samoyed so only got back home after nine...i'm bleedin wrecked!so is my boy.

Oh, right. Didn't know the caffeine content in tea was enough to keep you up.

Why is this bad? Is it just so you don't have to get up and take a piss in the middle of the night or wha? I have a cup of tea in bed most nights.

I think its ok to have a cup of tea, probably not coffee though.
There isn't that much caffeine in tea really.

Had a pretty damn nice sleep last night,shower,bottle of Chimay,bit of a read,bit of Arvo Part while I set myself up to sleep round 1130,some Brian Eno to follow,got up at a daycent early hour this morning.
Worked like a charm!

Had a pretty damn nice sleep last night,shower,bottle of Chimay,bit of a read,bit of Arvo Part while I set myself up to sleep round 1130,some Brian Eno to follow,got up at a daycent early hour this morning.
Worked like a charm!

Good. Keep it up for a couple of days and you'll be grand.

Try to keep off the bifter too. I find that my mind wanders completely if i smoke before i go to bed. Keeps me up for ages too. Although i hear it has the opposite effect on some people.

Try to keep off the bifter too. I find that my mind wanders completely if i smoke before i go to bed. Keeps me up for ages too. Although i hear it has the opposite effect on some people.

No im totally the same!Itll be at least an hour/hour and a half before I can sleep.Although,no better time to spend enthralled with an album and headphones!

!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed

This is my siemen asleep when im asleep..........

i find if you have a guilty conscience you cant sleep, i usually sleep untill woken but when i got some shit on my mind, im fucked, find chamomille tea quite good actually, before i nod off, but theres nothing worse than wakin up in da middle of the night neeedin a squirt i hate that shit...............

chamomille and clear conscience is all ya need!zed

i hear shaking hands with the weasel is a good way to get asleep

weasel-popup.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back