Slayer & Megadeath (1 Viewer)

Thanks lads.

Here. is it true that fans of Slayer and meagdeth bite their girlfriends lips instead of kissing. and that they say grace to lucifer before eating lunch or whatever?

And if you get any hassle from eejits, just remind them that metal can trace its roots back to a musical fusion that's at least 50% black in origin. Not to mention the long list of metal bands with members who don't fit the "white" description
Yeah bring a few charts, some literature and perhaps a laptop with powerpoint on it, just so they are clear. always the best way to get out of a fight.

It'll be choc full of bennies and weird lookin' characters usually seen hanging around aimlessly in provincial towns.

Ha! Yeah... I'd be more worried about the potential embarrassment caused by proximity to a load of athlone metallers wearing korn longsleeves and terrible moustaches than actual violence... I'd say it'll be a mad laugh, if slayer and megadeth are actually any good... and there's always the chance of a shift from one of the goths

Saw it in some zine or other not long ago, I don't know any specific details.

Yeah bring a few charts, some literature and perhaps a laptop with powerpoint on it, just so they are clear. always the best way to get out of a fight.

Point taken. But at least you'll sow the seeds of doubt in their tiny minds before you visit intensive care.

Ha! Yeah... I'd be more worried about the potential embarrassment caused by proximity to a load of athlone metallers wearing korn longsleeves and terrible moustaches than actual violence... I'd say it'll be a mad laugh, if slayer and megadeth are actually any good... and there's always the chance of a shift from one of the goths

Did ya know if you listen to enough Tool it cures cancer?

I read in a zine somewhere once that Necrosteve is actually a nazi andh as been infiltrating the punk scene for the last 5 years! Don't know any specifics though.

;)

It always amuses me when people think Slayer have arm-pointing tendencies. Read the full lyrics of Angel of Death and Behind the Crooked Cross - hardly supremacist propaganda. On top of that, Tom's Hispanic and Jeff's from a Jewish background, fuck sake! And if you get any hassle from eejits, just remind them that metal can trace its roots back to a musical fusion that's at least 50% black in origin. Not to mention the long list of metal bands with members who don't fit the "white" description (ironically, Impiety from Singapore are into that Nazi shite these days, haahaahaahaahaa!!!).

Heh heh, yeah: "Bu but.. metal can trace its roots back to a musical fusion that's at least 50% bla *BOOSH!!!*

I can't believe you started this thread just to tell us you had a black mate.
There's easier ways to prove you're not racist.

rightthere-3.jpg

worrying about bands' politics is so not metal.
stay the fuck out of metal you saps.
TRUE FUCKING WARRIORS MAKE NO EXCUSES AND HAVE NO REMORSE
.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back