shitmat in galway? (1 Viewer)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i just wind myself up, convince myself i hate something and then just roll with it
:D heheh. yeah! I like to let mine fester, and occasionally bubble into a furious rage. takes care of itself really... could be walking along the street, and SNAP! some fucker's picking his face up off the floor.

plug - did i ever tell you about the time me and this random dude (who looks exactly like you) recognised eachother on the street?
we started talking and i started asking him 'why are you up, man?! good to see you?!'

then i realised that it was some dude i nearly got in a fight with in college. yuk yuk yuk.

giveadogabone said:
well if ya weren't in college/on the dole there then mebbe its a drag:confused:
on the dole. in fairness it was a pretty wet year.

good thing about galway: shantalla video club. best video shop ever.

giveadogabone said:
those street poets are easily avoided. just go to the spanish arch with a few tinnies.....
ahem.

Buckfast.jpg

MONDOBRUTALE said:
plug - did i ever tell you about the time me and this random dude (who looks exactly like you) recognised eachother on the street?
we started talking and i started asking him 'why are you up, man?! good to see you?!'

then i realised that it was some dude i nearly got in a fight with in college. yuk yuk yuk.
should have smashed his ugly fac.... oh wait. :eek:

plug said:
on the dole. in fairness it was a pretty wet year.

good thing about galway: shantalla video club. best video shop ever.
if its wet then its hellish. that video club sold all its vhs and has gone totally digital! for shame! i pretty much had shares in there and in 2001 too:)

shitmat is def on in the rowing club fri 23.had major hassle getting a venue but its set now.i'll post the details up later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back