shitmat in galway? (1 Viewer)

ddmurph

anyone know if the shitmat galway gig on the 23rd is definitely going ahead? (and if so, where?)

plenty of shitmats in galway....just go down to the spanish arch! there's one crustyguy with a shitmat growing down his back - i think it used to be a few dreads but now they've fused into the skankiest haircarpet i've even been revolted by:eek:

giveadogabone said:
plenty of shitmats in galway....just go down to the spanish arch! there's one crustyguy with a shitmat growing down his back - i thimk it used to be a few dreads but now they've fused into the skankiest haircarpet i've even been revolted by:eek:

:D

MONDOBRUTALE said:
would this be worth travellin from dublin to and gettin smashed out of my box even though i hate galway?
Last two breakcore gigs were pretty mental, although i missed both, also its in a small pub, will that accomadate your mentality?

MONDOBRUTALE said:
fuckin hippies and dickbag brits reciting 'poetry', man
man, I hate wandering 'poets'. "buy my poem!" "no thank you." "theen listen to this..." "excuse me, I'M ON THE FUCKING PHONE HERE!!!" gah! best thing to say when they get all offended cos you won't listen to them recite their shitty scribings is tell 'em to "go write a poem about it". they hate that.

"cunt off, fuck breath" works too.

galway's ok. used to hate it. didn't like living there at all. fun to visit once in a while.

plug said:
galway's ok. used to hate it. didn't like living there at all. fun to visit once in a while.
well if ya weren't in college/on the dole there then mebbe its a drag:confused:
those street poets are easily avoided. just go to the spanish arch with a few tinnies.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back