shite ad of the year, 2004 (1 Viewer)

I like the leopard strumming the guitar add. It so stupid its hilarious. did anyone see the add with the 2 guys sitting on the couch who suddenly decide to buy fold out chairs. Its done for some shop in mullingar i think, Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Shittu said:
I like the leopard strumming the guitar add. It so stupid its hilarious. did anyone see the add with the 2 guys sitting on the couch who suddenly decide to buy fold out chairs. Its done for some shop in mullingar i think, Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad
do you mean the one where they're sitting in the crappy chairs and then go and buy a leather sofa thing with footresty things? that's the best ad EVER!!!!!!

Harvey Norman ads (and indeed the stock of harvey normans) are complete rubbish.

There is a soft spot in my heart for power city ads.

dudley said:
shite ad number 1 - the bank one where the *student* says the words "ching ching".
urghh

shite ad number 2 - that new flake one with the awful mechanical leapord.

the hello moto ad used to upset me in the cinema. and the jet vodaphone one. cry
jaysis. i really fancy yer wan that goes "ching ching". i keep trying to set my video to record it but i always get static or soaps - neither of which i fancy. do you not fancy her dudley?

and let's not forget 'euro cycles and euro baby on the long mile road'.

Gaaaahhhhhh.

'alright mate, i'll have a ten speed racer and a baby please.'

kirstie said:
Harvey Norman ads (and indeed the stock of harvey normans) are complete rubbish.
Well, if anyone wants to box the head off the dude who voices those ads, he's the manager of the furniture side of things in their Swords branch. T'is amazing the useless information you get while talking to Aussie barmen in a quiet boozer of an evening...

The ads promoting walking on UTV are extraordinary.
There's even an auxiliary cycling promotion ad.

The Sprite poster ads are woeful.

what about that horrible mobile phone ring tones ad where your man with the northern accent says " For just six yo-yos.....!" before you can find the remote to change channel or throw at the telly?

or that other nivea one where that prick opens the fridge because his face isnt greasy. what a prick. prick.

FancyGoods said:
nah, yeknow that ad for nivea face cream for men or some shit, and this hunky dreamboat gets out of bed and he's all like (dubbing) 'that was some crazycool party we were having last night, yes?'

and his sexy-momma girl is knocking around somewhere agreeing with him or something. he goes into the bathroom and puts cream on his face, then comes out and his bird has got cucumber slcies on her eyes and he's all like (dubbing) 'uh huh! I don't know why you must have be using these things on your face!'

raging.

Shittu said:
That's the best ad of the year, hands down...it never fails to elicit roars of laughter chez Magee.

In a close second tho is that pair of ads for Sensodyne with the dentists going on about how great it is...they cost a grand total of €6.30, I'd wager

ciaran s said:
what about that horrible mobile phone ring tones ad where your man with the northern accent says " For just six yo-yos.....!" before you can find the remote to change channel or throw at the telly?
They are the ones. The WORST. The ones that come on 3 times in the same ad break, one after another. and the fucking ringtone charts. they get me so angry.

"washing machines live longer with Calgon" Put some calgon in Tarquin's lemsip and finalise his merger with a wooden box

Werthers original: "when I was abused as a lad, my grandaddy always gave me one of those shiny wrapped sweets to keep schtum about the pain in my bum"

love the Febreeze one with the dog spraying that overpriced muck so he can get the other dog into the basket with him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back