shite ad of the year, 2004 (2 Viewers)

ms.b.haven said:
ALL KINDER BUENO ADS.

That fucking hippo with his rucksack "flaaaat, flaaaat snaaaacks"
That hippo ad's amazing!! I laugh out loud everytime I see it...

That singing coke ad is so ridiculous! Imagine a crazy woman singing in your face offering you an already open bottle of coke she's just pulled from her bag. All the people she's just given it too would be pouring it into the gutter behind her in reality.

That entire River Rock "water you wear" campaign should be fucking banned. If I found the clever so and so that came up with that I'd shove a bottle of river rock firmly up their arse to wear.

i have a fondness for the meteor radio ads

"hi dad, it's me"

"what's wrong... are you pregnant?!?

oh ... and all the campaign ads in the USA are just loopy crazy stuff i.e. \

pronc key; [aaa - iiii /eee]

Wee George Bush "kerry is a bad person"

Kerrygold "bush is bad person"

etc.. endlessly 24hrs a day every 5 minutes, tv radio and billboard. Even the americans hate it, thats saying something considering how stupid and impresionable most of them are.

spiritualtramp said:
wasn't the "wheres grandad?" kid a certain thumped poster?
It was slowey. Explains this...

sticker1.jpg

nlgbbbblth said:
On RTE 1 6.30pm tonight Gerry "Gerry Ryan" Ryan does his usual Bank Holiday hitlist. This time it's advertisements over the last 40 years

hopefully it will confined to Irish ads only.
and here's hoping for some public information film stuff like water safety ads [Where's Grandad etc]

or the nun shouting "Ba!"
sadly this was very disappointing;
the selected ads were interrupted by commentary and in some cases unfinished.
As usual there were too many from the 1990s/2000s and not enough from the 1975 - 1985 period.
The Harp one (guy writing letter from unspecified Middle East location; sweat dripping off him, warbling about Sallyeaux Brien and frying eggs on rocks) was good as was Guinness Light and Guinness.
The 1960s ones were shit as always

as for the Top 3 - AIDS/HIV (yawn), Carlsberg soccer one (fuck off) and boring, boring, boring Barnardos - what a load of bollocks

Give me St Vincent De Paul's Mary or Gus [give a little, it could help a lot], some drownings on a beach, a bloke getting electrocuted in his garage or the Creagh family anyday

The worst ad ever is the one for life-saving classes during the Summer where they went through every swimming pool in the country. It was about ten minutes long.

Boring!

stephenoblunt said:
The ad for Panadol or something where the people go "fast lane, fast cars, fast women" etc and then goes "STOP!!!!!" With the swimmers depicting how fast-acting it is. Awful spit...
The guy in the ad who says "Fast Women!"
is the spitttin' image of Snakeybus.

For real!

AH, got it, the bpm or whatever new piss drink it is, the ad with the guy and his fast paced life playing football and kicking balls into lifts and goin out boozin and then being in a car with fast women and then hes in a rugby tackle and then he's in the bin in the corner of my brain along with the other garbage.

Just saw that ad for the "new" Glade airfreshner!

"Look at THAT puff"

I feel violated. Need a shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back