shite ad of the year, 2004 (3 Viewers)

another truly horrific abomination of an ad. the one for head& shoulders where some pratt is whining about his girlfriend nicking his stuff. then he utter's the lines " there's one thing she wont get her hands on. it's just for men". he then proceeds to show us the remains of his dignity& pride. a bottle of shampoo.

xsteox said:
another truly horrific abomination of an ad. the one for head& shoulders where some pratt is whining about his girlfriend nicking his stuff. then he utter's the lines " there's one thing she wont get her hands on. it's just for men". he then proceeds to show us the remains of his dignity& pride. a bottle of shampoo.
i just said that!

not on a shite ad theme, just a 'ruined the song for ever' theme

"i want to walk you home, doo doo dee doo dee doo..." eeeek, splat, urrgh

"body to body, funky to funky, we know how to..." bok, bok, bok, crunch

"shall i tell you about my life?..." screeeee, whoppawhoppawhoppathud, waaaah

not that they were particularly good songs in the first case, like.

Krocapile said:
On a slight tangent ..not really a shite ad in the annoying sense but just a bad ad..
The new Bank Of Ireland ad with the couple getting jiggy in the back of a taxi ...
PLEASE DONT BE UP ...PLEASE DONT BE UP ...DAY'RE UP
whats the link there ...?Open a bank of ireland account if you want to get laid kids ...!
Are they promoting drunken casual sex with strangers or wot
When you start ''making it '' so do we ..you dirty banker fucks

er, the link is obviously BUY YOUR OWN HOUSE WITH THE HELP OF BOI AND FRET NO MORE WHEN RETURNING WITH A BIRD TO YOUR PARENTS HOUSE

So, they say this party is black tie...

ugly.jpg

Lets go!

Hugo Boss.

Zita said:
You know that Irish ad where the guy meets the bird in the supermarket and they fall in love because they're both buying eggs and you see him the next morning serving her post-coital eggs? Not only is it a super sexy ad, but that's my mate Aidan in it. Jealous?
Totally jealous. Cos when they actually film those ads, the hired actors are expected to pork each other for hours beforehand, to give them that "i've just had a shag and you haven't" rosy glow.

another one.

that el paso ad, where the goofy looking dufus is stir-frying this powdery shit all over the chicken, and his girlfriend is on the phone to her mate, and she goes
"'Ere, wot are you makin'?"
and he goes
"Chicken Fajitas"
and she goes to her braindead slapper mate on the phone
"Didja hear that? Chicken Fajitas? I'll call you tomorrow... If I'm still alive..."

and HE rolls his eyes.

they sit at the table, she's pushing the fajitas into her gob like they're going out of fashion.
he asks "So what do you think?"

and she goes "Make me another and I'll tell you"

and if that isn't bad enough, he just rolls his eyes. Instead of pushing her face through the back of her head, and stomping the catty bitch into the ground.

The one were she buys a deodarant and her boyfriend is going to be stuck with her
hanging around his flat till it runs out.
Apparently once your pits smell nice, Clean knickers and such are superfluous.

Zita said:
Look at you trying to hide how intimidated you are by what a sassy, headstrong business woman I am. Witty retort. Jingle. Sudden urge to buy particular brand of yoghurt/over-the-counter medication.
ha!

"i'm looking after my digestion!"

where's juno and psychotic no 2, those sassy, headstrong businesswomen? they *heart* that ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back