shite ad of the year, 2004 (1 Viewer)

chutneyfarmer said:
Just saw that ad for the "new" Glade airfreshner!

"Look at THAT puff"

I feel violated. Need a shower.
that one has GOT to be a pisstake.

"Did you see that poof? Look, there's another poof!"

First Will and Grace, now this. is there NO END to the constant overexposure of homosexuals on the television in these ungodly times? I despair sometimes, really I do.

S'amazing how many ads have different scecies having sex with each other. A bee with a caramel bunny; the lady antelope with the elephant boyfriend ('couldn't eat a whole one' ad). Isn't that bestiality?

NDAY WILL MBREAK, STAR WILL NFALL
NERE SALWAY SOMETHIN YOU FORGOT TO NSAY.
DON ISMAY,
NDRUE FRENS NEVER PAR.

NTIME WILL PASS, MPATHS WILL NDRAY
NERE SALWAY SOMEONE WHO WILL MBREAK YOUR HEAR,
NERE NO POIN, BEING NGRUEL,
NDRUE FRENS NEVER PAR.

WE’LL ME HAGAIN,
TRUSS ME MA FREN,
NERE’S NO HARM IN NGOODBAH.
GIVE ME YOUR NGLASS, FOLLOW YOUR HEAR,
WIPE THAT NDEAR FROM JAP EYE.
TIME MAKES AMENS, DON’T BE UN FREN,
YOU’LL NOT LET LOVE PASS YOU BY.
MEMER THESE,
NDRUE FRENS NEVER PAR.

0000000000-vodafone.gif

lmd64 said:
Kee Bo Weeky!
Weeeeeeeee! [falls backwards over the wall]

and snakey, apparently i must spread around more good luvvin' before i can give you more reps, so i can say to you this:
"Fast Women"
eh, the kind who drive Ford Fiestas? with all this talk of fast women you have me puzzled, Mr. D64

On a slight tangent ..not really a shite ad in the annoying sense but just a bad ad..
The new Bank Of Ireland ad with the couple getting jiggy in the back of a taxi ...
PLEASE DONT BE UP ...PLEASE DONT BE UP ...DAY'RE UP
whats the link there ...?Open a bank of ireland account if you want to get laid kids ...!
Are they promoting drunken casual sex with strangers or wot
When you start ''making it '' so do we ..you dirty banker fucks

the ad for clearasel. there's a teenage girl getting upset over a few spots, so she doses her face with that crap. then at the end of the ad she puts on a fucking huge mask. talk about shooting yourself in the foot....:D

nlgbbbblth said:
sadly this was very disappointing;
the selected ads were interrupted by commentary and in some cases unfinished.
As usual there were too many from the 1990s/2000s and not enough from the 1975 - 1985 period.
The Harp one (guy writing letter from unspecified Middle East location; sweat dripping off him, warbling about Sallyeaux Brien and frying eggs on rocks) was good as was Guinness Light and Guinness.
The 1960s ones were shit as always

as for the Top 3 - AIDS/HIV (yawn), Carlsberg soccer one (fuck off) and boring, boring, boring Barnardos - what a load of bollocks

Give me St Vincent De Paul's Mary or Gus [give a little, it could help a lot], some drownings on a beach, a bloke getting electrocuted in his garage or the Creagh family anyday
Everything you've said here is spot on, apart from the Jason McAteer one (which, despite what the fancy ad guy thought, was funny purely for featuring Jason McAteer). Let's not forget Rabies - Kills - Agonisingly tho.

Super Dexta said:
ah I like the lemsip one - i think it falls into the 'so bad it's good' category.

however, Number One Way To Torture Liadain: when that Coke ad with the spa singing about how she wishes she could share all the love in her heart comes on, hide the remote. argh! i really, really hate that ad.
gaaaaahhhhh... that ad is fucking painful...... everytime it comes on i get this insane itching sensation in the back of my eye balls....

the kinder bueno ads are class!!!! almost recreate the glory days of Mentos...

other shit ad: that brylcreem one where yer man's all "tyuh, women... dont touch my stuff"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back