shite ad of the year, 2004 (1 Viewer)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
kvt.red
lemsip max strength, hands down.

tarquin, the uppity shitehawk: "well with you not around, pal, the merger was gonna go down the pan, wasn't it?"

john, dependable middle manager type: "wrong, PAL. i spoke to them yesterday, they're signing today."

t: [incredulous] "but you're ill, how come?"

j: "lemsip - now get the fuck outta my way!" [pulls out uzi submachine gun, riddles tarquin with bullets, lights cigar, etc]

tom. said:

tarquin, the uppity shitehawk: "well with you not around, pal, the merger was gonna go down the pan, wasn't it?"

john, dependable middle manager type: "wrong, PAL. i spoke to them yesterday, they're signing today."

j: "lemsip - now get the fuck outta my way!" [pulls out uzi submachine gun, riddles tarquin with bullets, lights cigar, etc]
IAN!!!

oh yeah, forgot that.

"ian! didn't expect you back for AAAAAAGES"

change 'john' to 'ian' up there in your heads, people.

shite ad number 1 - the bank one where the *student* says the words "ching ching".
urghh

shite ad number 2 - that new flake one with the awful mechanical leapord.

the hello moto ad used to upset me in the cinema. and the jet vodaphone one. cry

heh heh! yeah that shit is bogey, makes me bristle with anger everytime I see it.

Like, who wrote that?! Do they really think people act like that? is it supposed to be a reflection of the typical irish workplace?
tom. said:

No, you're wrong, that ad is amazing, the acting is fantastic. You can hear the rage and incontrollable fury in Tarquin's voice as he spits venom, his stomach ulcer working overtime, when he says the line "...b-b-but you were ill...", takes hissed inward breath, "HOW COME???!!!!!?!??!?!", and the ire burning in his eyes and sweat prickling on his forehead, unable to deal with the rapidly changing situation.

And Ian, the dependable one, striking a blow for beleagured middle management types throughout the world, as he manfully delivers the line "Lemsip Max Strength... This sorts the Men from the Boys." Now the tables have turned!

POW!!!! Take that, Tarquin!!! Never try to get one up on good old Ian again!!!! And get your feet of my desk, you arrogant little shit.

Jesus I hate that thing!! When it's strumming the guitar!! *%!!@**:mad:
One of my house mates was giving out about how many talking animals are in ads after watching the bloody Herbal Essences monkeys, then that came on and he ran out the door screaming. Think he woke up a few neighbours.

dudley said:
shite ad number 1 - the bank one where the *student* says the words "ching ching".
urghh

the hello moto ad used to upset me in the cinema. and the jet vodaphone one. cry
The worst ad Ive seen in a while: that new bran flakes (all bran??) ad with William Shatner in it. Its sounds like a recipe for success (Shatner, bran, that uhuru joke) but no, its just really depressing how low he will stoop for a bit of *ahem* 'ching ching', big money loike.

nah, yeknow that ad for nivea face cream for men or some shit, and this hunky dreamboat gets out of bed and he's all like (dubbing) 'that was some crazycool party we were having last night, yes?'

and his sexy-momma girl is knocking around somewhere agreeing with him or something. he goes into the bathroom and puts cream on his face, then comes out and his bird has got cucumber slcies on her eyes and he's all like (dubbing) 'uh huh! I don't know why you must have be using these things on your face!'

raging.

Wavioli said:
The worst ad Ive seen in a while: that new bran flakes (all bran??) ad with William Shatner in it. Its sounds like a recipe for success (Shatner, bran, that uhuru joke) but no, its just really depressing how low he will stoop for a bit of *ahem* 'ching ching', big money loike.

FancyGoods said:
nah, yeknow that ad for nivea face cream for men or some shit, and this hunky dreamboat gets out of bed and he's all like (dubbing) 'that was some crazycool party we were having last night, yes?'

and his sexy-momma girl is knocking around somewhere agreeing with him or something. he goes into the bathroom and puts cream on his face, then comes out and his bird has got cucumber slcies on her eyes and he's all like (dubbing) 'uh huh! I don't know why you must have be using these things on your face!'

raging.
totally gaylord, like.

yeah, real men like me, get up in the morning and wipe my face the the bottom of my runners and then floss with hair plucked freshly from my back. that guy's a wuss-ass
lmd64 said:
totally gaylord, like.

actually this is the best ad ever. and its real too.
elpaisadvertisment.jpg

it says a lot can happen in a day.
imagine what can happen in three months!

ah I like the lemsip one - i think it falls into the 'so bad it's good' category.

however, Number One Way To Torture Liadain: when that Coke ad with the spa singing about how she wishes she could share all the love in her heart comes on, hide the remote. argh! i really, really hate that ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back