shit threads (1 Viewer)

jews.jpg

yeah, what this place needs is a good locustfansreaditandweep-ing upside the crown. but anyway, y'know when you're getting onto a single decker bus and you see a free seat near the back but it turns out to be one of those with the wheel taking up all the room but you have to take it and then some capper comes and sits beside you even though there's lots of seats with tiny tiny peple sitting on them but they still sit next to you and your legs get all squished, oh, oh that really irritates me.

ivan.... i like the cut of your jib. and when i say i "like" i mean "admire". and when i say "cut" i mean "size". and when i say "jib" i mean "cock". and when i say "admire" i mean "pitty".

a pakistani sat beside me on the bus recently (not packie bonnor mind)

and his legs were really wide and he was wrekkin me ceann

all the 'stani's in dublin dress like carlton banks from the fresh prince of bel air but

i'm not racist i just hate carlton banks

Eh well maybe if you didnt go around posting such idiotic threads yourself you wouldnt have influenced the boards so much.

In fact the likes of slurms and yourself have probably been such an influence on the board that when you are not here people try to fill the void of numbskull mayhem with their own brand of slurms.

So eh this has been Charlie Fett reporting live from thumped with
"Charlie Fetts, my two cents"

Hey 10 years..... Do you hate gays? Whats your reference to "fags" in the picture above surposed to mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back