SHELLAC TO HEADLINE U:MACK'S 10th BIRTHDAY PARTY! (NOV 27) (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 269
  • Views 25K
  • Watchers 13
stunning said:
Hey, what are we going to do for food between 6pm and 2am??

Food is very important to me. I really, really like it.
bring some sandwiches with you or something.

I had a friend who used to make sandwiches to bring to gigs as he loved standing down the back eating whilst a band were playing. he was a bit of an odd creature.

Hope you had/are all having a good time at this. I go away for a week and the babysitter deserts me for another brother......Maybe I could just leave the kids asleep upstairs......

cant believe i missed this one.

can i just say that thomas aka stunning is a true fuckin legend if ever there was one. i swear i love that guy. he got bob fucking weston to ring me. i swear my stomach is in knots thinking that i actually talked to bob and he is the nicest guy. he says that they are looking in to touring all of ireland next year which would be fantastic and that a new shellac will be out within a year or two.

anyway again i wanna say that thomas is the coolest person ever!!!!!!!!

I can fly...

25.jpg

.|..|

U:mack bday - best night ever

just back from the gig

pretty sure i saw god during the bug's set

also managed to make a complete spa of myself by dancing like a lunatic for most of the night...

best night ever

I have to say shellac bored the arse off me, but then I'm not a huge albini fan anyway. The bug was fucking AWESOME, my ears are still ringing. Decal was brilliant and the rednecks were on fine form too. Was a bit too pissed by the time plaid come on. Fucking GREAT night though, cheers timo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back