SHELLAC TO HEADLINE U:MACK'S 10th BIRTHDAY PARTY! (NOV 27) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 269
  • Views 24K
  • Watchers 13
Rednecks were great

The Bug was LOUD! Painfully so at the start, really enjoyed them after me ears got a breather outside.

Shellac were class but it could've been better, the gtr was too quiet as were the vocals. They were MUCH better the time I saw em in Belfast in '98

I was drunk & dancing like a spa by the time Decal played

then just saw the start of Plaid and had to go. We had the most tolerant bus driver I've ever met. I woulda killed us, the way we were acting on the way home

the bug = gig of the year for me. didn't see him in the shelter earlier in the year but saw him at deaf last year alright and he was one of the highlights for me then. thought he was even better on saturday though.
thought shellac were great too. 4th time seeing em this year and thought saturday was the best out of the 4 shows. started off a bit meh but everything after my black ass was deadly. made me dig out at action park today for the first time in ages.
overall the night was great. best night out in a long while.

ddmurph said:
the bug = gig of the year for me. didn't see him in the shelter earlier in the year but saw him at deaf last year alright and he was one of the highlights for me then. thought he was even better on saturday though.
thought shellac were great too. 4th time seeing em this year and thought saturday was the best out of the 4 shows. started off a bit meh but everything after my black ass was deadly. made me dig out at action park today for the first time in ages.
overall the night was great. best night out in a long while.
Is it just me, or has any one else not been mad about the bug the last 2 times? I went banannas for him at DEAF, but i have to say Ive been a little underwhelmed by his last two displays, Saturday was better than the Shelter performance mind.

Still, fantastic night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back