Shai Hulud Split Up! (2 Viewers)

ist a great shame, saw them in belgum in summer& the were absofuckinluitly amazing. to make matters worse there was talk of them touring uk/europe with unearth around dec/january:D

.|..| rip.|..|

Surprisingly, I had no problem imagining a disembodied 'piece of pussy' leading a young man around by the testicles. Personally, I prefer to stop hanging around with my friends for an *entire* pussy, rather than just a piece. But, I guess, its all a matter of taste.

Hurrah for macho hardcore!

It's not the sentiment per se that I find objectionable (we've all known spas who're only there for you when they're not riding) but the particular expression of it... which I think nooly and rhona pointed out adequately. And I own at least one madball record.

What's there to find objectionable? Lets say that it was mostly ladies who frequented this board, and one of them referred to fellas as 'a bit of cock' or 'stupid fuckin lads', there wouldn't be one tear shed. We'd be too busy runnin after gee.

the strange guy said:
What's there to find objectionable? Lets say that it was mostly ladies who frequented this board, and one of them referred to fellas as 'a bit of cock' or 'stupid fuckin lads', there wouldn't be one tear shed. .
who's shedding tears? i'm laughing at the ignorance. standard macho smackdown-hardcore bullshit. ho ho, my sides are aching.
punks all about the bro's yo.
yo?

how do you seperate hardcore and punk? hardcore is the pure distillation of the ideas behind punk- hence the term 'hardcore'.

i dont believe for a second that everyone involved in hardcore punk has to follow the same set of ideals or lifestyle choices, that would defeat the point, but sexism (as well as other forms of prejudice) has no place anywhere in a civilised society, let alone such a supposedly progressive cultural movement.

so i think the word you are groping for is 'nu-metal', tough guy. think about it.

B for the Spree said:
how do you seperate hardcore and punk? hardcore is the pure distillation of the ideas behind punk- hence the term 'hardcore'.

i dont believe for a second that everyone involved in hardcore punk has to follow the same set of ideals or lifestyle choices, that would defeat the point, but sexism (as well as other forms of prejudice) has no place anywhere in a civilised society, let alone such a supposedly progressive cultural movement.

so i think the word you are groping for is 'nu-metal', tough guy. think about it.
hmm yeah nu-metal, i knew i had it wrong, shit thanks for puttin' me straight there, cuz for a minute i thought you had a clue!! you don't like what i say, don't read it, it's as simple as that.

so hardcore punk has no set rules/ideals yet you place place a rule & YOUR ideals onto me. i don't care what you think should/n't be in hardcore cuz you have your values & i have mine. i say what i want.

oh yeah and ain't "nu-metal" really two words?!

ANDY RTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back