Shai Hulud Split Up! (4 Viewers)

Its bollocks! Its just too weird and doesn't make any sense as far as I could tell. I prefer 'Aliens' which is obviously one of the best sci-fi films ever made. Or 'They Live' which everyone knows is amazing.

Actually my view of Barbarella is that its kinda like the end of 2001 : A Space Odyssey, except its like that the whole way through.

In order words you're sitting around the whole time wondering "What the fucks going on?"

boob boob boob boobarella

why does every thread turn into nerd talk about sci-fi and computer games... cormcolash, that's why!

Fuckin right, talking about sci-fi and computer games seems pretty sweet to me!

In fairness if someone wants to start a thread devoted to action films I will spend a large amount of time there too.

Sure who wants to talk about punk and stuff, its booooring!

Super Probotector fucking ruled. I had one of the USA-Adapter thingos so you could play US import games, and Super-Probotector was Super Contra on that, it was way cooler cos you had these two camo-clad dudes with bandanas instead of robots, they were kinda like the fuckers from Bad Dudes. I had it on the C-64 too, but it was nowhere near as good. Excellent bosses!

Cashman was amazing on the Dragon 32. I loved the way you were able to use those bullet things to kill the other person.

Well okay, Super Probotector is pretty sweet, but not as good as the original Probotector on the NES, which incidentally I happen to have in the house.

Backtracking a bit, I didn't see the 2001 movie, but in the book everything is pretty clear about what good oul David Bowman is going through.
Rick Dangerous was a cool game. I especially enjoyed it when the baddies would get killed by their own traps.
Leisure Suit Larry was fantastic. I remember me and a mate playing it when we were about 9 years old, trying over and over again to beat the age protection at the start, then not understanding the jokes. But it was vaugely sexy, which is pretty exciting; even before you can cum properly.

fucking nerds, you should be doing computing courses and talking about the pros and cons of emacs versus vi. if you know what that means you really are a fucking nerd.

Corm said:
Super Probotector fucking ruled. I had one of the USA-Adapter thingos so you could play US import games, and Super-Probotector was Super Contra on that, it was way cooler cos you had these two camo-clad dudes with bandanas instead of robots, they were kinda like the fuckers from Bad Dudes. I had it on the C-64 too, but it was nowhere near as good. Excellent bosses!

and why was contra called Gryzor over here on non consoles?!

andrew

Ikari Warriors was amazing. It was pretty much impossible to get over the suspension bridge without the tank.

I reckon the world super-power types should just put all their military funds into computer game research and make deadly computer wargames to settle the differences instead of killing each other proper like.

There'd have to be an agreement that the loser would have to give in to capitalism or whatever, or else they wouldn't be allowed play anymore and would have to go home to watch Blind Date with their parents instead.

nooly said:
fucking nerds, you should be doing computing courses and talking about the pros and cons of emacs versus vi. if you know what that means you really are a fucking nerd.
*gasp* linux/unix text editors?

Emacs is better than vi of course.

sorry to bring this thread back but i seemed to have missed it the first time round. any way on the whole BRO'S BOFORE HOES thing,maybe he shouldn't hav refered to women as hoes (im surpriced at some body who would have probably experienced pedijuce them self)but i think it was just because it ryhmed with bros, maybe.but i think its cool that he feels comfortable enough in himself that even though people from the macho hardcore scene will take the piss he still 'came out' saying he prefers the bros to women.respect

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back