Sexy Knackers (2 Viewers)

I've been trying to think of chavvy blokes I like.

Mike Skinner's quite nice but he supports Birmingham City so our romance would ultimately be doomed.

Here he is, probably smoking an Embassy (the fag of chavs)

mike-skinner-spread-betting-addict.jpg

Is he not a posh lad cavorting as a chav?

He kinda comes off as a chav cavorting as a posh lad cavorting as a chav.

I remember reading something somewhere ages ago about his well-to-do middle class background. He moved to Brixton and set up in a bedsit and played the whole chav thing.

Jaysus! He seems to play the role of the socially aware chav (hate that word) that rose above his peers and can both embrace that lifestyle/be scathing of it.
I like some Streets stuff.

First albums really good, second one's good too, but I can't stand the new stuff.

I don't know about you guys but that whole original line up of sugababes did it for me. That sexy r&b garage rimmel cats eyes eye-liner, mad over styled black hair slicked back into a pony but with these short curls glued down to your forhead, big fuck off gold "tinker" earrings and a little gem facial piercings. ver cool when done right.

My sister used to fancy AJ from the Backstreet Boys
AJ08.jpg

I used to pretend to be mixed up about who it was she fancied and slag her off for fancying:
sh3.jpg

I don't know about you guys but that whole original line up of sugababes did it for me. That sexy r&b garage rimmel cats eyes eye-liner, mad over styled black hair slicked back into a pony but with these short curls glued down to your forhead, big fuck off gold "tinker" earrings and a little gem facial piercings. ver cool when done right.

i love the sugababes. "freak like me", "red dress", "stronger" and "overload" are some of the best pop singles of the last few years. they are all gorgeous as well (the black one is especially stunning), and i love the fact that they all act like bitches. sugababes rule, and are unexpectedly and strangely stylish.

i love the sugababes. "freak like me", "red dress", "stronger" and "overload" are some of the best pop singles of the last few years. they are all gorgeous as well (the black one is especially stunning), and i love the fact that they all act like bitches. sugababes rule, and are unexpectedly and strangely stylish.

Siobhan Donaghy:heart:

bmcds27.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back