Sexism, god help us (2 Viewers)

Dan Turner said his son’s life had “been deeply altered forever”.
“He will never be his happy go lucky self with that easy going personality and welcoming smile,” he wrote of his son. “His every waking minute is consumed with worry, anxiety, fear, and depression. You can see this in his face, the way he walks, his weakened voice, his lack of appetite.”

1300498873250995746.png

What I want to know is where the fuck the women are and what the hell is wrong with them? His mother, his sisters if he has any, his aunts, his female friends (again if he has any). If a child/sibling/family member or friend of mine did something like that to ANY woman I would want him to get what he deserved, a sentence that was fair to the victim. I love my son and that wouldn't change, but if he did something like that I would not want him to get off with a suspended sentence and a fine.

Have people generally lost the ability to put themselves in other people's shoes or has the concept of "loyalty" become so perverted that it requires you holding the loved one entirely blameless for anything bad that is done.

One of his female friends had her say, it was essentially "I know him and he's sound".
Still, I don't see that they're holding him blameless (well, the friend above aside), just because they haven't publicly denounced him it doesn't mean that they support what he has done or condone it. Not everything needs to be aired in public.

One of his female friends had her say, it was essentially "I know him and he's sound".
Still, I don't see that they're holding him blameless (well, the friend above aside), just because they haven't publicly denounced him it doesn't mean that they support what he has done or condone it. Not everything needs to be aired in public.

I kinda meant how are they not sitting on that father and telling him to keep his bloody stupid mouth shut and stop talking and acting like one of the worlds biggest assholes.

And, as I have been told so many times "silence means yes" apparently - it's even been declared "consent" by some rich white assholes that preside over courts. So, by keeping quiet they are mutely approving - or at least that is what every privileged white boy in the world sees. "See, even his mother thinks she was the one that was wrong"

I kinda meant how are they not sitting on that father and telling him to keep his bloody stupid mouth shut and stop talking and acting like one of the worlds biggest assholes.

Right, but you clearly said

...it requires you holding the loved one entirely blameless for anything bad that is done.

Again, I don't see that anyone is doing that. Would you have the family of every guilty person appear in court or on TV to disown and denounce them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back