Senor, My Friend (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 72
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 3
No problem - I'll give you one of my promotional photographs. Basically it's me smothered in baby oil draped over the bonnet of a red ferrari. It came out really well - you can really see the baby oil on my abs.

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
No problem - I'll give you one of my promotional photographs. Basically it's me smothered in baby oil draped over the bonnet of a red ferrari. It came out really well - you can really see the baby oil on my abs.

OH DEAR GOD!

I just noticed from the event guide that my release clashes with the release of Finbar Fury's new album: Chasing Moonlight (Love Songs of Ireland). I really wish our respective PR companies would speak to each other so that we could avoid this type of thing.

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
I just noticed from the event guide that my release clashes with the release of Finbar Fury's new album: Chasing Moonlight (Love Songs of Ireland). I really wish our respective PR companies would speak to each other so that we could avoid this type of thing.

That Finbar furey Album is savage!

I just made Baby Jesus Cry

Launch is tonight @ Lower Deck. Just carried the heaviest bass amp in the world from temple bar music centre to my flat. My arms are now six inches longer. I feel like I look like Mr Tickle.

Hey, I'm just happy this thread has stayed on page 1 all week without the need for a single 'hup'. If that means digressions then so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back