Seinfeld Vs Curb (1 Viewer)

whats the better one?

• Total voters
interesting that this thread remerged because the new series of Curb is gonna have a story arch involving all the lead cast of SEinfeld. It's official now.

I find it hard to fathom that Curb is trouncing Seinfeld.

Kramer made a mistake.He should be forgiven imo.
Let he who is yadda yadda....

Larry was giving him all his Seinfeld lines, it'll be interesting to see him improvise.

Leon should crawl inside his asshole and open him right up.

Larry was giving him all his Seinfeld lines, it'll be interesting to see him improvise.

Well it was interesting the last time he tried to improvise

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_ac-op8IA"]YouTube - Michael Richards' Racist Rant[/ame]

interesting that this thread remerged because the new series of Curb is gonna have a story arch involving all the lead cast of SEinfeld. It's official now.

Source?

I love curb but have never sat through a full episode of Seinfeld. Out of respect for Larry, I think I should. Any pointers on what episode/series I should watch as a good indicator of the qualities of Seinfeld?

Thanks guys. I'd like to think i'll get into it but can't see how if there are no words like 'fuck' or 'cunt' in it.

Curb by a mile. Larry's the man and it's funnier. Also unnerving and edgier.

Seinfeld has that awful wacky slap bass thing between scenes, shit canned laughter and Jerry Seinfeld who, let's face it, is a twat.

seinfeld. easier to re-watch. you just chew your arm off watching curb...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back