Seinfeld Vs Curb (3 Viewers)

whats the better one?

• Total voters
Ian said:
Curb wins hands down
What about The Office v Extras?
I just watched half the season of extras today So I'd say extras.. Anyone get the dvd, the extras on extras are ridiculously funny. That Stephan Merchant just may be funnier than Ricky Gervais.

phil.b said:
I just watched half the season of extras today So I'd say extras.. Anyone get the dvd, the extras on extras are ridiculously funny. That Stephan Merchant just may be funnier than Ricky Gervais.

Yeah, it's f**king brilliant.

phil.b said:

Have you heard the genius that is Karl Pilkington?

275px-Karlhead.JPG

Wavioli said:
ok- karl pilkington, is he really that thick- or is it a clever comic act??

still fucking hilarious...

A lot from column A, a little from column B. Have you ever listened to the old XFM shows? The early ones are just Ricky and Steve with the occasional grunt from Karl, then they discovered that he's quite mental and brought him into the show more. He really is very uneducated. He missed a lot of school cos of his dad's job. He still seems to be under the impression that dinosaurs and man co-existed.

My favourite Pilkie quote has to be 'autism is seen as a disability, but I think it's more of a superpower'.

i went for curb..it just fuckin cracks me up...

and karl pilkington is a genius...they should give him his own tv show...

Catwoman said:
My favourite Pilkie quote has to be 'autism is seen as a disability, but I think it's more of a superpower'.
brilliant!
Who is this guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back