See ya Duffer (1 Viewer)

Listening now. I'd LOVE to see him in the LOI. Don't know why more of the lads don't come back for a season or two. Would do wonders for the league.

Anyway, a final thought on Duffer.....I have NEVER seen a player as good at drawing a foul from a defender. A thing of beauty.

Also, Kerr is sound. Fuck all the personal hate he got since he got sacked from Ireland. A disgrace he isn't involved at underage.

Absolutely agreed. Met him once, I used to work with his sister. An absolute gentleman. Knows the game inside out and helped produce some really good players. He was trying to turn one of the best squads we ever had into professional (slightly cynical in a way) organised contenders. His failures are made all the more galling now that Trap has turned the worst squad we've ever had into an even more professionally cynical anti-fotballers.

Just listened to that now - Duffer and Kerr are both great on it, but it just amazes me that this Ken Early muppet gets to interview Duffer for 30 minutes and does NO research beforehand on what he's said in the last month. It happens a few times but the worst is when he asks him whether he plans to go back to Ireland and when Duff says he wants to play in the Airtricity league the guy nearly wets himself, like he's got some sort of scoop, while everyone else read that a month ago.
Class A dickhead

Yes indeed. Duff was the absolute king of the free winners

Remember in the Italian game in June when he was turning away from the edge of the box, after a corner or free, I think, and there was three Italians about to surround him and dispossess him? He managed to get bundled over and win a free kick. It was just sublime. :D

As regards Ken Early....those Off The Ball lads get a lot of praise on forums and other places. I think it's gone to their heads slightly. He probably didn't think he needed to do any prep for an interview with Duffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back