• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 169
  • Views 14K
  • Watchers 7
swan wheels

????
swanwheels.jpg

Are yiz all set? I'm fucking wrecked. I saw them in Galway last night and got the night bus home. Now I'm in work with a sore head. The Brno Chairs were fucking excellent support. Who's supporting them tonight?

Really rather good, apart from a fire alarm going off for ages. How many fucking albums have they had? I know quite a bit of their stuff but I didn't know half the set. They played my favourite song though.

What was it like? I'm excited.
sebadoh2.jpg

sebadoh2.jpg
sebadoh2.jpg
sebadoh3.jpg

FUCK!!!
I really don't think i can afford this... only because i'll be seeing them at ATP and Primavera in the next few weeks anyway.
But i don't know how i can possibly sit at home and miss it!

GAFFNEY!
LOEWENSTEIN!
BARLOW!
Same stage!

FUCK!!!

I am rather excited! Thanks to Scutter's company sending him to Prague, I get to go for free tonight. I still have London tickets for May that look like they will go to waste though.

FUCK!!!
I really don't think i can afford this... only because i'll be seeing them at ATP and Primavera in the next few weeks anyway.
But i don't know how i can possibly sit at home and miss it!

GAFFNEY!
LOEWENSTEIN!
BARLOW!
Same stage!

FUCK!!!

How long will they play at ATP? Forty minutes, an hour max?

How long will they play at ATP? Forty minutes, an hour max?

In my head they are going to play an hour long set at ATP and then a completely different hour long set at Primavera.
All of III and Bubble & Scrape.

And they're not going to clash with anyone else good on any other stages.

That's the way it's gonna play, Wheels.
HEAR ME?

In my head they are going to play an hour long set at ATP and then a completely different hour long set at Primavera.
All of III and Bubble & Scrape.

And they're not going to clash with anyone else good on any other stages.

That's the way it's gonna play, Wheels.
HEAR ME?

Seeya tonight so.

for those of you who've used Wav for booking tickets, whats the story with picking them up? they at Whelan's box office or the Wav one next door? I booked ages ago but got no ref number or anything - have nightmare vision of no tix when i get there!!
Yer wan on the Wav phone wasn't v helpful - said "savage" a lot. Does this mean anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back