Savage Banter (1 Viewer)

yep cool place
like something out of a beastie boys video on saturday nights. anything you wear is just fit for being thrown out afterwards as you'll sweat like its going out of fashion

finishes too early though dont you think??

Sweatbox

Hanging around outside contracting consumption is always a good laugh. Wet clothes being dried by a stiff north wind. Everyone eyeing each other up, waiting to see who's going to crack first and declare Party.

Sweatbox

Stuart Little (23 Jan, 2002 10:34 a.m.):
Hanging around outside contracting consumption is always a good laugh. Wet clothes being dried by a stiff north wind. Everyone eyeing each other up, waiting to see who's going to crack first and declare Party.

sounds sorta like an Enid Blyton story...
:)

Sweatbox

Stuart Little (23 Jan, 2002 10:34 a.m.):

im always one of the first to crack. they just have to play 'neutron dance' and im dancin like its 1999

right.
heres the spiel.

friday nights is leagues's thingy, savage banter.
you arent allowed go THIS week however, as the Thumped Disco is on and that will be much worse, i mean better.
richie from trm is djing, but you still AREN'T ALLOWED GO.
k?

saturdays have different clubs on alternate saturdays.
last week was monkey tennis, run by some scottish guy called scott and some english dude. as far as i know.
this week is thomas the skank engine, which purports to be david kitt "and friends", but thats just bullshit as we all know that david kitt doesnt *have* any friends, just people who hang out with him cos they think they might get free into whelans.
hoho, just kidding.
seriously though, he does have something to do with it, but rarely dj's there.
3 other guys, frank, daniel and joe seem to dj most weeks.
there is however a rumour that yours truly will be djing there early this saturday.
it is however, just a rumour, and i started it myself, so make of that what you will.

i live across the road - never been - lazy.
i 9 times out of 10 turn right when exiting my apt. building (the 1 out of 10 i brave SPAR)

anyway i'd be interested in playing etc. - any contacts anyone?

What's there on Sundays?
I passed by on a recent Sunday and whatever was going on in there was LOUD.

Keep an eye out also for "Wired For Sound" a new Thursday night club opening next week in Bodkins on Bolton Street - bring your own records and get 15 mins on the decks...

Stuart Little (23 Jan, 2002 10:25 a.m.):
super place.
the only pub in dublin where you can crowdsurf to michael jackson.

cue more hazy, hazy memories...

simp (23 Jan, 2002 04:27 p.m.):
Keep an eye out also for "Wired For Sound" a new Thursday night club opening next week in Bodkins on Bolton Street - bring your own records and get 15 mins on the decks...

that can only be joe, dilbot or simon...

Chrith (23 Jan, 2002 04:48 p.m.):
simp (23 Jan, 2002 04:27 p.m.):

that can only be joe, dilbot or simon...

heh heh... keep guessing 'crith'...

and on the subject of crowdsurfing to Michael Jackson may I nominate Mr. Ritchie Egan for the oscar in that category... remarkable stuff... not one but *two* lengths of the bar...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back