Saturday Night on Thumped (3 Viewers)

cassette/tape said:
this thread is really quite impressive.
can someone summarise it? its faaaar too long to read.

Once upon a time some geeks were home on a saturday night because they have no mates except on the internet. Then ciaran mackle turned out to be a professional fighter who kissed roxy who was in love with aoifed who was in love with dodgy wine but couldn't see she had a problem. Some people pretended like they had exams and stuff and that was the reason they weren't out on a saturday. Then there was a fight over a girl, or possibly the bongo. Not the person. The one some crusty brought to the party because it would be "cool" and a nice change from that prick in the corner with the acoustic guitar doing earnest cover versions. Someone cried briefly, then everyone went to bed....

Ed said:
Once upon a time some geeks were home on a saturday night because they have no mates except on the internet. Then ciaran mackle turned out to be a professional fighter who kissed roxy who was in love with aoifed who was in love with dodgy wine but couldn't see she had a problem. Some people pretended like they had exams and stuff and that was the reason they weren't out on a saturday. Then there was a fight over a girl, or possibly the bongo. Not the person. The one some crusty brought to the party because it would be "cool" and a nice change from that prick in the corner with the acoustic guitar doing earnest cover versions. Someone cried briefly, then everyone went to bed....
I DIDNT CRY! I had something in my eye!

Eoddy Gorilla said:
The safety pin off yer fuken nappy, yeh?

I have revoked any jokes about me being that fat animal punting sonuvabitch. I assumed they were photos of a retard/funny guy having a laugh. turns out the guy is like hannibal lecter.

chutneyfarmer said:
Here ya go Mackle, this should keep you warm and cozy throughout the night...

olsen_twins103.jpg

!bing !bing !bing Anyway, wow, this party's turned into "Ask Aoifed". Maybe we should get a stickied thread in which Aoifed can give fellas advice on girls and stuff !bing !bing !bing

i just noticed the two guys in the background are staring at their arses

The secret, children, to getting your reports written/study done is to log the fuck off Thumped. I got as much done in an hour there as I did the whole length of this thread last night. Fuggin hell like. That was some buzz all the same. Repeat performance anyone? Ah, only joshin, I'm up at 6 for work tomorrow.

aoifed said:
The secret, children, to getting your reports written/study done is to log the fuck off Thumped. I got as much done in an hour there as I did the whole length of this thread last night. Fuggin hell like. That was some buzz all the same. Repeat performance anyone? Ah, only joshin, I'm up at 6 for work tomorrow.

Jaysus, up at 6??? Forgot there were two of them in a day :p

oh shit said:
lads, ever get when a girl's riding ye - like i mean riding you - but she kinda leans into it too much and there's this really loud snapping sound? what the fuck is that all about!?

so am i the only one who knows what i mean?

oh shit said:
so am i the only one who knows what i mean?

I've been mildly hurt doing rude things but never experienced this "snapping" sound you speak of. How are yr bits feeling? I'd imagine if ya did anything damaging it'd be agony

i'm on warm up cans before a few pints down the street. guinness 'fridge pack' with the ingenious cardboard opeing mechanism that catapults the first can directly past anysoft surface and bouncing onto the tiles. the other 7 are grand though.

Grand. Sat in all day, posting on Thumped and listening to music. Heading to Jimmy Breeze's any minute now....
Does he know or will you be outside drunk, crying , and singing power ballads?

Not a whole lot Jane, no one's doing anything as most of my friends went to dandelions last night, i got out of it by bringing my Nana to bingo.|..|
That's right, I rock it hard core!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back