Saturday Night on Thumped (4 Viewers)

It was a lovely day for walking. I took a long walk out to a friends, spent the afternoon and evening watching rugby, and got home about an hour ago. It's a cold one out there.

I think I'll watch some Miss Marple :)

what happened? This sounds exciting and possibly bawdy

I went for a walk. It was terribly exciting and bawdy, without question. I decided to bring my ladder, bucket and cloth with me. All of a sudden, a big van drove through a slushy puddle at speed, splashing mud onto the windows of the nearest house. Out came a buxom young maiden in a yellow polka-dot dress, screaming after the van. She noticed that I was kitted out to fix her up nicely. Events progressed quickly from there, I can tell you. Cor blimey.

I went for a walk. It was terribly exciting and bawdy, without question. I decided to bring my ladder, bucket and cloth with me. All of a sudden, a big van drove through a slushy puddle at speed, splashing mud onto the windows of the nearest house. Out came a buxom young maiden in a yellow polka-dot dress, screaming after the van. She noticed that I was kitted out to fix her up nicely. Events progressed quickly from there, I can tell you. Cor blimey.

2ngef45.jpg

Oh er luv!

YEAH, PARTYUP.

Some guy who looked like Louis Walsh, possibly Louis Walsh was walking around Tower Records earlier.

I'm gonna watch a badly Marc Bolan documentary but before I do that i'm gonna watch this video of mr. sue the internet not wearing much clothes

http://www.imeem.com/nikocentricsou...e_dirty_mind_uptown_live_paris81_music_video/

I showed it to some friends and it freaked them out, almost 30 years later. As one of them said though "at least he's not wearing a thong this time"

I'm gonna watch a badly made Marc Bolan documentary

pretty awful but brought my attention to this footage

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

such a great song

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back