Saturday Night on Thumped (3 Viewers)

A movie based on a memoir that is just too good to be true. It kills me every damn time. Illegal I tell you. Illegal.

----------
"Perhaps he knew, as I did not, that the Earth was made round so that we would not see too far down the road"

---------
Her:When you go away... you don't always go on safari, do you? Just want to be away.
Him: It's not meant to hurt you.
Her: It does.
Him: I'm with you because I choose to be with you. I don't want to live someone else's idea of how to live. Don't ask me to do that. I don't want to find out one day that I'm at the end of someone else's life.

----------
Him: You've ruined it for me, you know.
Her: Ruined what?
Him: Being alone.

I am reminded of this, for some reason:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here Diddles I'd say you'd love Franklyn.

I only watched a bit like cos it stank.Comic book shite.Know your're into that stuff.

A movie based on a memoir that is just too good to be true. It kills me every damn time. Illegal I tell you. Illegal.

----------
"Perhaps he knew, as I did not, that the Earth was made round so that we would not see too far down the road"

---------
Her:When you go away... you don't always go on safari, do you? Just want to be away.
Him: It's not meant to hurt you.
Her: It does.
Him: I'm with you because I choose to be with you. I don't want to live someone else's idea of how to live. Don't ask me to do that. I don't want to find out one day that I'm at the end of someone else's life.

----------
Him: You've ruined it for me, you know.
Her: Ruined what?
Him: Being alone.

hmmm,that wasnt what i expected at all to be honest and im still at a bit of a loss.i do like the last excerpt though,sounds like my kind of man.
im watching highlander five on bbc,pretty bad so i may stick on twin peaks.or steptoe and son...decisions.

Elliot Gould used to be ok.Can't remember why.Something to do with the 70's.

hmmm,that wasnt what i expected at all to be honest and im still at a bit of a loss.i do like the last excerpt though,sounds like my kind of man.
im watching highlander five on bbc,pretty bad so i may stick on twin peaks.or steptoe and son...decisions.

I was joking. Unrealistic romantic expectations. It's like becoming a delivery boy for sexy results on the job.

Some party denoted by the initial S has beaten the lefty-greens in the Icelandic elections. Now if only the wife was still awake, I'd know who that was.

I just flicked on BBC4 & saw Kate Bush & Pete Gabriel doing Roy Harper's Another Day. Aint never not seen that before. Im delighted now. Delighted I say!
I'd like to see that.I'm gonna check youtube

BBC3 are showng a Kate Bush Xmas Special from 1979 that Ive never heard of. Loads of footage Ive never seen before. She just did a version of Man With A Child In His Eyes on the piano with her also sitting on top of the piano doing interpretive sitting dancing. Now there's two men in black leather spinning dustbin lids.

I'd like to see that.I'm gonna check youtube

I've seen that its fucking delly.Check out the dancing in the version of 'Them Heavy People'.Brilliant.

Basic cable is'nt giving up the good stuff for Gaz.

dvd passion of the christ is shaping up nicely...everyone looks like either Danny Day Lewis or Eric Bana....keep expecting an ex-leper to pop up for 'alms':D

the kate bush/gabriel thing sounds gift...wonder if thats recent or from the the So collaborations.

I tried watching that Passion of the git last week.What with all the gobbledygook they were talking and my general disdain for that type of thing it got short shrift chez Gaz.Gnome sane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back