Saturday Night on Thumped (1 Viewer)

Originally Posted by Gazzer Christ I tried watching that Passion of the git last week.What with all the gobbledygook they were talking and my general disdain for that type of thing it got short shrift chez Gaz.Gnome sane?

deedin ado...its like the Tudors at times..beyond real, like. 'parently the whole flick was researched and developed on a 19th stigmatic visionaries 'account' of the cheesemakers passions..she had names that weren't in the bible.

elliot gould was cool for never needing talent OR a chart-buster hit starring role (after MASH)to be a name...his niche was availability.

'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmBaRAj7FU"]YouTube - Whigfield - Saturday Night[/ame]

I'm pleased to be in tonight. Went to see the ex's band's last gig last night and it didn't really end that well so have spent today being tired, grumpy, hungover and feeling shit.

Now I'm in bed, with the 100 greatest stand up acts on the tv and having a great time. And it's a bank holiday on Monday! (for me anyway). Many sky+ items and films will be watched over the next two days .|..|

Watching sport and going to bed early are the only thing on the cards for me :) (I'm such a rebel!)

You're looking at it.

What's new Gaz I hear you ask?

NOTHING!

I just want to state that if it wasn't for hanging round on thumped,my conversation would ALL be with a 3 year old.

In case yisser wondering.

Anyhoo,theres cans in the fridge,tunes on the cans and the internet to keep me LOL'ing.

Now that I think of it,Thumped was made for someone like me.
I can't watch telly,it's full of garbage.
I can't listen to music and read a book simultaneously,I can do both but I just end up not knowing whats going on in either so thats out.
I like movies,but I like tunes more,so I tend to only watch movies after midnight when I'm too tired to listen to tunes.
I like drinking.A lot.
So there you go...drinking online is the new going to the pub.
And if I wasn't a fambly man I'd be in the fucking pub every night.So everyone a winner.

Now that I think of it,Thumped was made for someone like me.
I can't watch telly,it's full of garbage.
I can't listen to music and read a book simultaneously,I can do both but I just end up not knowing whats going on in either so thats out.
I like movies,but I like tunes more,so I tend to only watch movies after midnight when I'm too tired to listen to tunes.
I like drinking.A lot.
So there you go...drinking online is the new going to the pub.
And if I wasn't a fambly man I'd be in the fucking pub every night.So everyone a winner.

i would have thought listening to tunes was easier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back