Saturday Night on Thumped (1 Viewer)

Pretty boring. Supposed to be getting work done before I head back to Poland tomorrow but haven't it done yet. It was due yesterday. Sweet.
Can you not slide it under the door Monday morning, that way you can pretend you left it in friday? that's how it was done in my day anyway.

Can you not slide it under the door Monday morning, that way you can pretend you left it in friday? that's how it was done in my day anyway.

Must have been back in the day before email entry of essays.. I was supposed to get it in yesterday to get the grade for Monday. No idea what'll happen now. Hopefully he won't be an ass about it

i collected my bag from a lost and found yoday, when i went in the guy said "oh hi, you must be Rita, I have your bag right here" it was about 10 mins that i realised that there was no way he could have known that name, it's not my legal one and everything in my wallet and bag had my real one on it.
???????????????????????????????????

Ooh look at me i'm a Cadillac
i'm a brand new convertible child

here, this is the wetroom yeah?

Thumped/internet stalker?
That's the dream!
but the internetstalker type person would only ever know me as Rita, so if everything else has another name, how would they know i was the same person?

That's the dream!
but the internetstalker type person would only ever know me as Rita, so if everything else has another name, how would they know i was the same person?

Janer has uploaded a pic or two of you on the Xmas party thread if I recall correctly. Wait, you dream of having a stalker? :eek:

frak! of all the photos, in all the world, why would it have to be those ones??????? (no offence janer)

Hey guys!

My excuse is that I'm not feeling the best, and Mr Jane has the flu, and I'm starting to feel like I'm coming down with something so I figure if I rest and chill out and sleep a lot, I might be able to fend it off.

Also terribly broke beyond my wildest shites.

i'm still a bit hungover from last night so i don't feel too bad about being in on a Saturday night, again.
ah crap, now i do :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back