Saturday Night on Thumped (2 Viewers)

its amazing how such nerds can create such chaos.

aoifed said:
no Ciaran. No they're not. http://www.cardiacs.com/
http://www.warprecords.com/artists/index.php?artist=ae

heaven.jpg

Ciaran Mackle said:
Im so hyped up now. I just checked my email and I got my interview with Guy from Fugazi back! .|..|.|..|.|..|

He wants a copy of my zine when its done. Now I have to make it a billion times better.
he pronounces his name "Gee" apparently :D Thats deadly ciaran! I'd center my interview around uni-brows, rickenbackers and the splits.

090701.jpg

Donkey OJ said:
he pronounces his name "Gee" apparently :D Thats deadly ciaran! I'd center my interview around uni-brows, rickenbackers and the splits.

090701.jpg

I shoulda asked him could I have his Rickenbacker. My most favourite guitar ever!

seriously dude, dont grow a beard. beards are stupid and really dont work on teenagers. trust me, ive been there. the only 16 year old who ever got away with having a beard was this sikh guy on grange hill.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Nawh I'm all cool and rough. I'm even growing a beard right now.

.|..|

So who would win a fight me or Eoddy?

ramps said:
seriously dude, dont grow a beard. beards are stupid and really dont work on teenagers. trust me, ive been there. the only 16 year old who ever got away with having a beard was this sikh guy on grange hill.

I was only joking! I probaly couldnt even grow one anyway. Cause I'm all babyfaced and stuff!

snap. ive also got ironing to do. bollix! i hates ironing and on survival sunday too.

nlgbbbblth said:
I've loads of work shirts to iron
Iron won't work, must be the fuse.

Using a travel iron will take about three times as long so....I guess I'll won't be taking off the jacket next week

this is the biggest display of nerdish geekiness ive ever seen.

actually, me and two friends, mondobrutalle and another who doesnt post on thumped, were walking down to wax from hogans on thursday night and this bloke called us geeks. now ok, i and my mate wear glasses but thats where it ends. this bloke was fat, balding, posh, wearing horrible office casual clothes and wearing glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what an asshole.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Us thumped people are the biggest geeks ever!

Ciaran Mackle said:
I shoulda asked him could I have his Rickenbacker. My most favourite guitar ever!
i got one of these for my last birthday - my favourite guitar ever. this guy had a lot to do with it becoming my favourite guitar.

fugazi.jpg

thanks for the rep btw now i'm officially a rep millionaire. .

i often see 16 year old scobes around the palce with moustaches. i suppose they think it makes them look older or rougher or both. think again scobe.

Ciaran Mackle said:
I was only joking! I probaly couldnt even grow one anyway. Cause I'm all babyfaced and stuff!

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Jesus Christ, how are ye all up already?! Fuck's sake, I woke up half an hour ago and only mustered up the energy to crawl over to the pc in the last 5 minutes.

Anyone want some homemade cookie dough for breakfast?

I'm still buzzin off the Skittles (tm) me!

Count me in for some cookie dough. Sweet :)

nlgbbbblth said:
not the fuse
nor is it the plug

fucking iron is fucked.

this means a trip to D.I.D. or one of those places....:(

sympathy.jpeg

Man, i hate shopping! Unless it's for cds of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back