Saorview (1 Viewer)

Haven't tried it without an aerial but all I have is a fairly normal set of rabbit ears, nothing on the roof. Reception is perfect, odd bit of interference but nothing major. I'm up on a hill over Cork which may help. Looking forward to the quality of the HD this Saturday on RTE 2.

I got a telly for my Da with this builtin back in January and it seems grand, there's a rooftop aerial fed into it, reception on the old analog telly was crap but with Saorview it's perfect. One thing to note, reception with these things is all or nothing. You really do need that signal level (whatever the required minimum is) or you'll be watching a black screen or a stuttery feed. If you receive regular old analog tv with rabbit ears, you should be fine with this, I believe the digital signals come from the normal analog transmitter sites.

I've no RTE in the gaf anyway..using the auld unconnected skybox..I can however get BBC 6 music(and R4!) and plenty reality cop shows so I'm good

I watched a bit of the Late Late streaming the other night..I'm not missing a whole lot

No, probs will download breaking bad s5 and get one next week.

If you get a decent torrent can you post a link?? I've put my life on hold for the past 2 weeks to watch all of BB. I've two episodes left on Season 4 and that's where Netflix finishes.

If you get a decent torrent can you post a link?? I've put my life on hold for the past 2 weeks to watch all of BB. I've two episodes left on Season 4 and that's where Netflix finishes.

go to any torrent site and search "xCrazy0328x breaking"

i've found that torrent person to be solid. Good taste in tele too.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back