Samwiches (1 Viewer)

Cheddar, Pickled onions, gherkins, some sort of pickle or relish, tomatoes, scallions.

I just got a sandwich from the brewbaker cafe, it was only magnificnent.

Get your ass over there Eoddy Gorilla.

I hate soggy sandwhiches at school, so i toast the bread which makes it a bit more durable...

vegetarian pate, buffalo mozzerella, big juicy tomatos, edam cheese, red onion and maybe baby spinach leaves... ooooh

(check buffalo mozzerella for rennet, usually the say suitable for vegetarians but i got just got caught out)
(a really nice vegetarian pate, appart from health food shop tubes, is weight watchers bean pate)

Goats cheese, sundried tomatoes, black olives and roasted peppers with some nice basil pesto.

And by sundried tomatoes, black olives etc etc, you mean... spuds, right?
And a bitta fuckin buther Andre ye ride ye.

I think... I think its time for me to come back to Ireland and start a Taliban. And oppress posh delis. You know the Eyetaliens are laughing at us, right?

We'll wair brown shoes. No GAA tops though. A line must be drawn.

Brown roll with, bazil pesto, sun dried tomatoes and mozzlerlea (ya get the just I cant spell the cheese)

sundried tomato ciabbata bread with pesto-mayo, red onion roast peppers, mozzorela ( melted) pineapple and more sundried tomato

Toasted batch bread buttered with linda mccartney tomato and basil sausages with frenchs mustard on it. I know loadsa meat eaters wholl agree with me on this too, fuckin beautiful.

And by sundried tomatoes, black olives etc etc, you mean... spuds, right?
And a bitta fuckin buther Andre ye ride ye.

I think... I think its time for me to come back to Ireland and start a Taliban. And oppress posh delis. You know the Eyetaliens are laughing at us, right?

We'll wair brown shoes. No GAA tops though. A line must be drawn.

Eh, no, I can totally pass on the spuds actually...

But I totally agree with you on the GAA tops - patriotic an' all but they really do need to be better designed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back