Salvia (1 Viewer)

nah it's worth a try, especially if you enjoy mushies. I'd say set aside an evening and give it a go! there was one great story I read of two guys who did nutmeg and hallucinated exactly the same thing, even auditory hallucinations. course that's the account of two stoners as told by a drunk so may be unreliable.

salvia x type variety is a treated version unlike the natural chew and trip

that is experienced by tribes peops.

I'd love some mushies meself.

i put a load of ground nutmeg from a jar into a petit filous years ago and ate it. should that kind work? i dont think anything happened and it was very unpleasant trying to eat it. i also dried out some of the stringy bits of bananas but a friend demanded i give them to him for his birthday and he took them away and smoked them and said he got very sick.

sounds horrible.

Psychoactivity and Toxicity

In low doses, nutmeg produces no noticeable physiological or neurological response. Large doses of 60 g (~12 teaspoons) or more are dangerous, potentially inducing convulsions, palpitations, nausea, eventual dehydration, and generalized body pain[1] In amounts of 10-40 g (~2-8 teaspoons) it is a strong deliriant. Users report negative and difficult experiences, involving disturbing visual distortions (hallucinations) and in many cases quite severe anxiety. Nutmeg contains myristicin, a weak monoamine oxidase inhibitor.
Speculative comparisons between the effects of nutmeg intoxication and MDMA have been made.[2] However, nutmeg contains no amphetamine derivatives nor are any formed in the body from the main chemical components of nutmeg.[3] Use of nutmeg as a recreational drug is unpopular due to its unpleasant taste and its side effects, including dizziness, flushes, dry mouth, accelerated heartbeat, temporary constipation, difficulty in urination, nausea, and panic. A user will not experience a peak until approximately six hours after ingestion, and effects can linger for up to three days afterwards.
A risk in any large-quantity (over 25 g, ~5 teaspoons) ingestion of nutmeg is the onset of 'nutmeg poisoning', an acute psychiatric disorder marked by thought disorder, a sense of impending doom/death, and agitation. Some cases have resulted in hospitalization.
Intravenous injection of nutmeg is extremely dangerous and can be fatal.[4]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2tsp is a small dose but as the comments say, 'wow he is trippin balls ha ha'

easy on the eye, too

10 hours to get a buzz?

Ah here.You coulda scoured the streets for real drugs and have gotten you and the posse lamped for real in that time.

Jazes.

oops driving on salvia was already posted, but here's an extended versh
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0"]YouTube - Driving On Salvia Extended Version[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back