Salvia (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure whether to be pleased or not that on the two occasions I've taken it, I got noting. I mustn't have been doing it right or didn't take enough. I don't know.

definitly not taken enough...i took some after mushies one time........neeaaargh!!!!

I'm not sure whether to be pleased or not that on the two occasions I've taken it, I got noting. I mustn't have been doing it right or didn't take enough. I don't know.

Just smoke wwaaayy more, like loads and loads, and see what happens?*

*only joking, don't do this

.... there's something strange going on

i tried it a couple of times and it was shite, tried a pipe to get a decent hit and it made me feel a bit wrong for a minute or so, also like there was a big tweezers tightly gripping my brain.

speaking of last-ditch efforts to get fucked up, has anyone tried nutmeg?

I might give nutmeg another go, though i'm fairly sure it'll give me another unpleasant trip. It's worth doing if you're someone who responds well to trips, have read some accounts of amazing nutmeg experiences. But very variable from person to person.

don't think you're meant to smoke it, heat it gently in warm milk and drink it, for me it was like being very stoned and just starting to trip. A bit like eating hash but more hallucinogenic. I can still see the red tree-climbing demon that dominated my brain that night. (that was 8 years ago)

don't think you're meant to smoke it, heat it gently in warm milk and drink it, for me it was like being very stoned and just starting to trip. A bit like eating hash but more hallucinogenic. I can still see the red tree-climbing demon that dominated my brain that night. (that was 8 years ago)

i like the sound of this,last long?

Forget how much i used, 2 or 3 'nuts' I think, grated into milk and warmed. Check erowid.org for details. It's very bad for your liver apparently but I guess once or twice won't hurt!

i like the sound of this,last long?
An hour or two, or three, to be honest i didn't enjoy it much, it went slightly bad but wasn't intense enough to be really bad, but I'm not good with hallucinogenics.
Again check out erowid, some stories of great experiences - also a good few of 'what the fuck, I got nothing, this is stupid!' Seems to be a matter of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back