Romantic Day In Dublin (1 Viewer)

what girl doesn't love a good cock fight
fight.jpg

Morg, this 'girlfriend' of yours...... does she like the dark? does she like shadows?
there's a big exhibition in Irish Museum of Modern in Kilmainham

yeah this thread isn't creepy at all.

Irish museum of modern what?

pancakes?

the Chester Beaty Library followed by a real Fench dinner in Chez Max by Dublin castle gate - did it Sunday was love uly!

Kp

Yeah i think i'm going to book Chez Max on recommendation from Wobbler. Whats the story with the library?

I love this time of year for picnics... as long as it's not pouring rain!

The weather is to be cloudy according to MSN. I've got a bottle of Cava and some plastic cups instead of a whole picnic.

It's easily the nicest museum in Dublin - manuscripts and books from about 1000 to 1930 - a lot of Eastern stuff - think he had the biggest Qu ran collection in the world - its also lovely inside and free and there's a roof top garden if the rain was to keep off...Good for a solo sickie off work or a coupley day out plus they change stuff around quiet often...There's also the lovely garden outside and Dublin castle too!

- sure you can't lose...

http://www.cbl.ie/

http://www.cbl.ie/cbl_image_gallery/images.asp?Collection=Islamic

kp

the Chester Beaty Library followed by a real Fench dinner in Chez Max by Dublin castle gate - did it Sunday was love uly!

Kp
I'd an awful experience with yer man Max a few years back and avoided the place for about two years. The food is lovely, great place but Max is a cunt.

museams ar for nerds. bring her to a as;lan concert

Why did you type Aslan like that?
Are you afraid some hard chaw Aslan fan from Finglas gets broadband offa NTL and googles Aslan and your post comes up and they loaf the shit out of you?

Why did you type Aslan like that?
Are you afraid some hard chaw Aslan fan from Finglas gets broadband offa NTL and googles Aslan and your post comes up and they loaf the shit out of you?
no, simple typo, the semi colon key is beside the l. anyway, i didn't say anything bad about aslan. in fact, i encouraged morg to bring his mot to one of their shows. why would they loaf me for that? unless they were particulalrly thick

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back