Robots in Disguise (2 Viewers)

i wonder what percentage of your posts relate in some
way to the mighty boosh.

i wonder what such a figure would signify.

i guess we'll never really know

aside from 'AMAZING' what are this band like?

ps. I have never watched the Mighty Boosh

Well if you like Le Tigre or Chicks on Speed you'll like them. On www.myspace.com/robotsindisguise you can listen to four of their tracks (the best is Turn it Up). If you don't like shouty feminist electro pop punk-y stuff then...you probably won't like them.

The band/show/albums/music has nothing to do with the Boosh, really, so that's not exactly a pre-requisite.

ah fuck it, i'll go. I still have enough time to grow a big fringe and buy some ragged nu-rave t-shirts

it'll be just a gig about ping pong

I may be wearing pink leopard-print skinny jeans. What have I turned into?! they're hot though. Although if I hadn't put on half a stone recently then they'd be hotter. Harrumph.

I wouldn't really lump them in with the nu-rave scene though I suppose.
(the band, not the jeans)

I didn't mean the band, I meant the probable crowd.

Not to worry though I have lots of clothes that are awful in their own special way

Well if you like Le Tigre or Chicks on Speed you'll like them. On www.myspace.com/robotsindisguise you can listen to four of their tracks (the best is Turn it Up). If you don't like shouty feminist electro pop punk-y stuff then...you probably won't like them.

The band/show/albums/music has nothing to do with the Boosh, really, so that's not exactly a pre-requisite.

I like both them bands but don't like these guys, style over substance springs to mind. :p

Well, apart from the fact that they're guest stars in several episodes and one of them used to knock boots with Noel Fielding. They used to DJ at my old local in Camden, and go mad on the dancefloor to their own songs :D

Well, apart from the fact that they're guest stars in several episodes and one of them used to knock boots with Noel Fielding. They used to DJ at my old local in Camden, and go mad on the dancefloor to their own songs :D

ah they're still knocking boots, big time. They live together in Kentish town.
I just meant that aside from the Boosh stuff (and they're in the next series too a lot), their music isn't anything to do with the Boosh. All the Boosh stuff is external to it. Although I know for a fact there will be people wearing The Sex Has Made Me Stupid (the name of their new single) tshirts in series 3. So maybe it's getting even more intertwined.
And yeah, they play their own stuff when djing, which is rather hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back