Road Records is closing down on Saturday 24th July........Sorry ! (1 Viewer)

Here, I bought a King Adora 7" in Road about 9 or 10 years ago and it was really bad, is it too late to bring it back for a refund?

ah shite! sorry to hear this folks,hope you'll be back in some form or other down the line
you should start an indie label!

Shit. I was in there on Saturday, and I was just thinking that they had a load of deadly vinyls in stock and if only I had more money. Fuck it anyway.

Best of luck in the future.

Was in there this morning buying some stuff, gutted when I found out a few hours later. All the best lads and lasses.

Very saddened to hear this. Dublin will be a far poorer place without Road Records in it.
All the very best for the future - you can be really proud of what you achieved.

Thanks so much for all your kind words guys, you have always been so supportive of our shop.
Its really is a hard time for both of us, the closer it gets to closing down the harder it seems to be.

Any bands out there with stock in the shop, then please get in touch via email or call in and collect what stock we have belong to you.

Dave

I'll be up in Dublin this weekend and I plan on helping you clear those shelves! Very sad news and no doubt Dublin will be a poorer place without Road Records in it. There is nothing to replace you.

There are a few vinyl copies of the last Large Mound record in Road. We won't be collecting the cash for them so all proceeds will go to the shop if they sell.

Sorry to hear about this guys.

I'm sure a lot of us on Thumped had dreams of running a cool little record shop like Road
but the reality in this day and age seems to be it's just a constant struggle to survive.
I dread to think what Dublin will be like in 5 - 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back