Revenge (1 Viewer)

maims bond

I'm semi self-employed at the moment. Got a call out to a place an hour away from where I live. The caller fucked me about with dodgy directions and then turned their phone off. In the end I wasted half my Bank Holiday trying to track this woman. She hung up on me today when I phoned on a different number. So, what I need is a way to get revenge. I have her mobile number, anyway I could fuck her about with that? Or should I just grow up and get over it?

dial into her voicemail (change greeting?), she probably hasn't changed the pincode from the default of 0000.

All good (except the husband fucking). Any more? I'm liking the voicemail one the most.

Ok, i've tried getting access to her voicemail and indeed her code is 0000. So, thinking of just recording something off youtube or some song as her new greeting, then changing her pin. At least it will cause her some hassle. Any suggestions as to what her new greeting should be?

you encounter idiots in every job, you notice it more if you work for yourself. knowing what you do would help. for example if you're an already-run-of-your-feet plumber and she wasted your time and lost you business, i'd say a cheeky change of message is probably allowable, as long as you don't go to far. if however you are an on-call homeopathist, i wouldn't have a lot of sympathy for you.

I fix computers. Not worried about building a reputation where this woman lives. I'm leaning towards Anal Cunt's classic 'you're a fuckin cunt'.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I went the Anal Cunt route, i'll give it a few days and she if she notices.

I fix computers. Not worried about building a reputation where this woman lives. I'm leaning towards Anal Cunt's classic 'you're a fuckin cunt'.

This might be more easily understood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back