Requests. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 82K
  • Watchers 13
I think this may have been asked before but, is it possible to desensitise the main drop-down lists at the top of the page (News, Events, etc...), raise the mouseover time a little (if it uses that).

Dropdowns attack me everytime I overshoot the navigation list, I'm too old to just improve my accuracy.

you have the ads switched off, havent you?

i've tried and tried and i can't replicate that problem

conclusion: you're some kind of mentler

I have a deadly idea..We should all have a reputation rating that can be dictated by one and other on the quality of posts!!
Who's with me?

I have a deadly idea..We should all have a reputation rating that can be dictated by one and other on the quality of posts!!
Who's with me?

Smacks of Capitalism, one could potentially run into a situation where one or two "ruling rep elite" would hold the rest of the site members to ransom. Imperialist dogs.

Down with that sort of thing. All men are equal. And so are women. And Weimaraners can fuck off.

Hammer_sickle_clean.png

Smacks of Capitalism, one could potentially run into a situation where one or two "ruling rep elite" would hold the rest of the site members to ransom. Imperialist dogs.

Down with that sort of thing. All men are equal. And so are women. And Weimaraners can fuck off.

cnt.gif

That's better.

Libertarian Communism - Classical Anarchism flag.

And here's me thinking it meant "Warning Scuba Diver Below"

qs-dive.gif

I know nothing. Some Commie I am.

dear lovely pete,

is there any chance the new font size (1.5?) could be added to the dropdown, or some way of reverting to it if you change size? i am still squinting like mad trying to read it, but if it stays, using size 2 looks like putting duplo beside lego.

grosses bises,

carbide.

i'll try to get another version of the style up with slightly larger fonts, but the real solution is for me to fix ALL the CSS.

Pete, ya know the Unread posts thing, is there any way of extending the page limit on results past 4? For example I didn't check Thumped for a few days and there was 1000+ unread posts and I'd like to read the older ones too.. Possible?

hey pete, can you set the 'Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.' option when sending PMs to default to 'Yes'?

my browser keeps crashing when i try to PM people and i don't know whether they've been sent or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back