Requests. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 83K
  • Watchers 13
Is this not the same problem that went on ages ago with the vbulletin software thinking that you(we) were spamming because of opening multiple pages at once?

Is this not the same problem that went on ages ago with the vbulletin software thinking that you(we) were spamming because of opening multiple pages at once?
that could be it alright. although that was the firewall on the server, not vbulletin

I just got that error 403: you do not have access to something on this server additionally another error occurred.

Was it because you were searching/trying to access a thread from something from a few days ago?

I got the same message, so I reset my "Show threads from" option at the bottom of the page and that solved it

Was it because you were searching/trying to access a thread from something from a few days ago?

I got the same message, so I reset my "Show threads from" option at the bottom of the page and that solved it

Nah just from the new posts thingy.

how about a "fightin' forum" or a "Bargey Board"

with beer and stuff

colosseumcombat.jpg

I just got that error 403: you do not have access to something on this server additionally another error occurred.

Yeah, I still get that all the time if I am on a fast network.
I just put up with it, although it would be nice if it were gone.

Yeah, I still get that all the time if I am on a fast network.
I just put up with it, although it would be nice if it were gone.
it's the firewall on the server - if it gets too many concurrent HTTP requests from a single IP it starts rejecting in case it's a DOS attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back