Requests. (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 83K
  • Watchers 13
ReadySteadyJedi said:
Any chance of being able to override the underline in hyperlinks in the sig? Mine's looking a bit overkill (not that it's my fault or anything *whistles*)
ah it's grand

Pete, you've posted this before but i can't find it now.

What's the url to access the simplfied view of thumped so I can do it on me phone like without downloading hunnerds of data-pricey images etc..

ta.

Igor said:
Pete, you've posted this before but i can't find it now.

What's the url to access the simplfied view of thumped so I can do it on me phone like without downloading hunnerds of data-pricey images etc..

ta.
i forget

Here's an idea for you, Pete.

You could ask all the bands here to submit 1 track each, whittle them down to your favourites and set up some kind of downloadable compilation/podcast. Might make it all the more interesting if you ommited any details, so that people would have to guess who they were listening to.

Hi Pete,

Any chance of adding MySpace and Bebo quick connects to the list with MSN, Skype, ICQ etc. ???

I know that's totally gay but I am what I am...

B

piratio said:
Hi Pete,

Any chance of adding MySpace and Bebo quick connects to the list with MSN, Skype, ICQ etc. ???

I know that's totally gay but I am what I am...

B

Hi pete,

any chance of having a geek-speak translator for the rest of us?

cheers,
BA

Grrrr, just spent half an hour writing a PM only to be asked to log in when i clicked send. Then my pm was gone. Is there nothing you could turn on to record the PM while you're logging in and then send it when you do? Incredibly annoying.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Grrrr, just spent half an hour writing a PM only to be asked to log in when i clicked send. Then my pm was gone. Is there nothing you could turn on to record the PM while you're logging in and then send it when you do? Incredibly annoying.
the joys of stateless http

c:\windows\notepad.exe

Pete, in Firefox I get logged out of Thumped on those rare moments that I'm away from it for more than 5 or 10 minutes. On IE, I seem to stay logged in. Can you change that, or is it my fault?

thanks

seanc said:
Pete, in Firefox I get logged out of Thumped on those rare moments that I'm away from it for more than 5 or 10 minutes. On IE, I seem to stay logged in. Can you change that, or is it my fault?

thanks
well, i could ban you

would that help?

Also, can you come up with some witty play on words for the Photography board description thing? It's the only forum without one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back