Requests. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 859
  • Views 83K
  • Watchers 13
Could you do something about images that make the page too big. Getting on my tits they are. Maybe if they were like how explorer makes things fit into the page but then you click on them and they get proper sized?

Could you do something about images that make the page too big. Getting on my tits they are. Maybe if they were like how explorer makes things fit into the page but then you click on them and they get proper sized?
i could, but it involves client side javascript stuff and lots of code modifications. i'll take a look later.

P9070019.jpg

changed it to open in a new window, and now i notice that it doesn't work when replying to a thread.

bummer.

sweet on the re-sizing. although it does stretch out the scroll bars before the pic is completely loaded. guess it's because it can't read the meta data of the photo until it's fully loaded.

Can we have an equipment discussion board for techy questions and talking shit about guitars and amps etc.
We could call it "Ask Sparse".

ask me sparse

Sure... thats even better.
I imagine you have put all other tasks aside and are working diligently on this now.
I like you pete,your a stand up guy.

Im choosing to ignore the fact your answer was a fasicous(???) way of declining my suggestion.

hey Pete Brady,

is there any way that when you do a 'new post' search that you can sort by forum or replies & not just it being 'last post' automatically.

dont mean to be a ball licks.

thanks,

me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back