rehearsal room, dublin (1 Viewer)

Loop seems to be the best but is still a bit of a sweaty hole. It has better equipment than others. It's 70 euro for five hours and 5 euro extra for any extra amp. There's always a room free and the number is 8720199.

Loop seems to be the best but is still a bit of a sweaty hole. It has better equipment than others. It's 70 euro for five hours and 5 euro extra for any extra amp. There's always a room free and the number is 8720199.

nice wan. i havent been in there for years. do they still have thar 'air conditioner' with the big long tube?

Yo
If your still looking for a rehearsal room. Gimme a bell
50 quid a session or book your own room for 400 a month.
drox

Hadn't been here in years but over the weekend I went to Applerock. Not like I remembered it at all. Its actually quite a nice place now. It is probably the cheapest rehearsal in Dublin on the weekend aswell, if your a student. 55 euro for a 4 hour session, with free parking, coffee and all the gear. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think thats the cheapest. In the city center anyway!

Hadn't been here in years but over the weekend I went to Applerock. Not like I remembered it at all. Its actually quite a nice place now. It is probably the cheapest rehearsal in Dublin on the weekend aswell, if your a student. 55 euro for a 4 hour session, with free parking, coffee and all the gear. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think thats the cheapest. In the city center anyway!

Solid informative first post Leila.

The Jam Factory has reopened two large rooms..best around at the minute..high ceilings, natural light, PA's with bass bins and really good gear...they have pics on their jamfactory.ie site..I'd reccomend it

I'm looking for a rehearsal room with a monthly rental. anyone any ideas on this? i'm looking around centre or south dublin, just a large secure room in a warehouse or something of the sort. obviously, reasonably secluded due to noise. we have our own equipment, drums etc.

Would be interested in a share with another band.

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back