Rednecks in Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

CrawDaddy is 300 capacity. No band has ever been charged €600 to rent the place - where did that falsehood come from?

Here's some of the nice things that acts who have played there have to say about it:

A warm, exciting, compact room. I loved it and hope to come back.” Courtney Pine

CrawDaddy has a great sound, nice PA, good audience. I’d be more than happy to return.” James Yorkston

“CrawDaddy is a great intimate club with a cool atmosphere for music lovers!” Speech, Arrested Development

Lovely and intimate with beautiful sound and incredible vibe.” Eleanor McEvoy

CrawDaddy has the vibe of a real old skool hiphop club. An excellent sound.” Ice T

“Small, sweet and loud. Wicked PA, top crowd, makes for a brilliant gig. When can we come back?”

Pandit G, Asian Dub Foundation

"A great place. It is truly exceptional. The thing is that you are on stage and looking out and you can actually see the faces of the people, not just in the front row but right back, and every face upstairs smiling and grooving along."

Bernard ‘Pretty’ Purdie, Master drummer of Masters of Groove

“The space and the people were amazing and dedicated... far more effort put into that show than at most venues 5 times the size. the sound system is amazing and the crowd are really involved.”

James Murphy, LCD Soundsystem/DFA

Latex lizzie said:
That's kinda what I was getting at. Hehe someone told me the other day we were currently the loudest band in dublin.Dunno how I felt. A bit ashamed I suppose. I loved playing the music room before though. I miss it.

i heard you have to actually play gigs more than one and a half times in two years to be the loudest band in anything

andrew

ps - i heard bryan rules etc etc etc

pps - i heard *i* "broke" the pa in lazybird even though i only ran wind chimes through one microphone....fuckin gruesome, man!!!

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
i heard you have to actually play gigs more than one and a half times in two years to be the loudest band in anything

andrew

ps - i heard bryan rules etc etc etc

pps - i heard *i* "broke" the pa in lazybird even though i only ran wind chimes through one microphone....fuckin gruesome, man!!!

what are you saying here ? that you have to play to people all the time? like once a week..twice a month? tell me the rules on this andy I'd love to know. I'll join the commitments and "tour" ireland like a spa if it will earn your respect that I obviously crave. :rolleyes:

Latex lizzie said:
what are you saying here ? that you have to play to people all the time? like once a week..twice a month? tell me the rules on this andy I'd love to know. I'll join the commitments and "tour" ireland like a spa if it will earn your respect that I obviously crave. :rolleyes:
you should get this guy to do a few tunes with you at the ballroom.

mmnet_52a1eb34e50b.jpeg

crawdaddy: why dont you dispel all rumours and post your rates.. and how come my enquiries about hiring the venue were ignored?

farrell: you funny fuck.

familyman said:
Jamie
quite possible the best rednecks photo i've seen. what's up with my feet?
Niall
you tell me!
you must have mermaid feet or something...
remember daryl hannahs feet in splash, just before they 'transformed'?
they've got that look about them...

the main question is...
whats mervyn trying to hide, pulling down her skirt like that?

swingkid said:
this is part of ladyfest?

YEAH???

ladyfest.gif
Oh god, my sides hurt after seeing that!!!!!!

Now if you would kindly put The Jimmy Cake's heads on The Kelly Family's bodies i would be a very happy man. Go on, you know you want to!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back