redneck album (1 Viewer)

hermie said:
maybe YOUR ma
ha ha ha, totally! i'm going to give you rep points for that. that's the kind of fresh thinking sadly missing around these parts since vinnie started telling everyone to be quiet!!!

Latex Lizzy said:
Its really great actually, I've been listening to it in the bath all week long. I especially like track 2, that one is really good. I dont like track 4 its a bit stale sounding. Definite Shellac influence on the cd for sure. :cool:

that change in track two is pure c4o.in a good way of course. tell me i'm not crazy

hermie said:
Latex Lizzy said:
Its really great actually, I've been listening to it in the bath all week long. I especially like track 2, that one is really good. I dont like track 4 its a bit stale sounding. Definite Shellac influence on the cd for sure. :cool:

that change in track two is pure c4o.in a good way of course. tell me i'm not crazy
i thought c4o borrowed all their changes from tortoise??? yiiiipes!!!

You misunderstand. My shower is broken and being the ever hygenic one, My only choice is to have a bath instead. As bathing can be a pleasurable experience I opt to enhance it with music (just dont drop the stereo in the bath eh? :) ) I have been having a bath every night fo the past 7 days. I am clean, very clean.

anyways, sorry if that sounded odd.

wait a minute....youre not the real latex lizzie
Latex Lizzy said:
You misunderstand. My shower is broken and being the ever hygenic one, My only choice is to have a bath instead. As bathing can be a pleasurable experience I opt to enhance it with music (just dont drop the stereo in the bath eh? :) ) I have been having a bath every night fo the past 7 days. I am clean, very clean.

anyways, sorry if that sounded odd.

Latex Lizzy said:

ill give it four toilet's

!bog !bog !bog !bog

when did you arrive knob cheese.?

Have seen TRM live and thought they were excellent, but I have a slight problem, which album should I get first, I know everyone has their own choice, so maybe we could get a poll going..............

Mos said:
Have seen TRM live and thought they were excellent, but I have a slight problem, which album should I get first, I know everyone has their own choice, so maybe we could get a poll going..............
Oh God we've been through this and it will only get ugly.

Mos said:
You should get the new one becuase the other two are not available anymore ...

hugh said:
You should get the new one becuase the other two are not available anymore ...
There are one or two mail order places around europe who still have a couple of copies of Cut Your heart off From your Head and I still have around 20 copies of 36strings left. If anyone's having trouble getting copies contact:
[email protected]
cheers

Latex Lizzy said:
You dont like the beard? well we're quite happy with it these days - youll see. I aint shaving, the daily grooming ritual has become an integral part of ones routine. :(

I give our beard 4 toilets

!bog !bog !bog !bog

:p
quite the incongrous aside......
in anyways, i think the album's only deadly, there arent that many bands around who can keep a crowd dancing all night (village gig), and a mostly non-fucked up crowd too as far as i could see. not a huge fan of odlums stuff in general buh think he did a good job leis an ceirnín seo.

also, why is the album 21 quid or something in road and 16 in tower? not cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back