Record Player Stand (2 Viewers)

sleepy

Website
www.facebook.com
Hi, looking to get a record player stand. Need enough space on top for the player and 2 speakers and storage for about 100 lps. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I don't even know where my records are. This cunt I used to live with won't say. I know she paid a guy €10 to dispose of their dedicated shelving unit, valued at €4k, but the DPP still say no grounds for prosecution.
That is mental. I presumed when you reduced your posting here that things were probably still ongoing for you but I hadn’t realised it was so bitter.

Tommy T, not seen that regularly but comes up with the answers to big questions.

I took about half the CD's off my 650+ capacity CD shelves today because the shelves were sagging so badly.
only the 3 lowest and 2 sturdiest (tiers 6 +7) have CD's now.
the shelves are nearly a metre wide by 10 rows. too wide.

wedge in a bit of wood the exact height of the shelves at the halfway point
I should have done that years ago as two shelves the will barely stay put at both ends. it's only bolted together a one point between the top and bottom. the whole thing was very flimsy from day one. Even if I took all the CD's off it I'd be afraid to move the CD shelf unit. the thing has somehow lasted since the 2000's

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back