Reality Check Thread (3 Viewers)

Trisomy21_graph.jpg

(I'm not being flippant here, by the way, nor am I passing comment on Down's syndrome kids. Just imparting info. I've often been surprised by friends of mine's lack of knowledge about this)

this is like what an aunt of mine told me

"it takes nine months to have a baby cause it takes nine months to get ready to have a baby"

I think we were drinking at the time...

worked for me!

My folks got cleared for adoption and were told they'd be waiting a year or so. 2 weeks later they got the call.

Jane,even though I'm tackling with a feverish sprog at the mo I'd say go for it regardless of how busy ye are.Just squeeze the little fecker out and then squeeze im/er right on into yer routine.Sure it's a piece of piss.Plus ye only have to lay offa the smokes and gargle for a while,and then bingo bongo yer playing gigs as a power trio,it's not the end of the world.Although I still may end up going solo after we come back off tour........

I ask my child for advice, so it's been really helpful for me.
She's startingly intelligent.

Just like her dad, eh Billy?

Jane, come to think of it, if you ever want ot change one of Anna's toxic nappies that'll be the perfect reality check. We had to invest in some of those toxic waste barrels to dispose of them legally.

toxic-waste-barrel-thumb3334175.jpg

She's looking for things to unbroodify her, lads.

Jane, try hanging out on rollercoaster.ie - it's full of neurotic geebags that view pregnancy as an illness. The only time they get upbeat is when they start going on about spending 800 quid on a pram and deciding what colour would 'suit' the baby's room.

They also use sick-making abbreviations in their posts like BFP (Big Fat Pregnant - i.e. positive pregnancy test result) and refer to their partners, sons, daughters as DP, DS and DD. Still trying to figure out what the D stands for. Probably Darling or Dearest. Bleugh!

they must all die

Hi Girls,

Just thought we should copy an idea from lots of the other Mums2Be groups and do the Toilet Roll Challenge!!
Just measure your bump (at belly button height) with toilet roll and let us know how many sheets you are!!

I am 28 weeks today and measure 8 sheets of 'Charmin' toilet roll which is 12cm's a sheet....

Owl%20Puke.jpg

She's looking for things to unbroodify her, lads.

Jane, try hanging out on rollercoaster.ie - it's full of neurotic geebags that view pregnancy as an illness. The only time they get upbeat is when they start going on about spending 800 quid on a pram and deciding what colour would 'suit' the baby's room.

They also use sick-making abbreviations in their posts like BFP (Big Fat Pregnant - i.e. positive pregnancy test result) and refer to their partners, sons, daughters as DP, DS and DD. Still trying to figure out what the D stands for. Probably Darling or Dearest. Bleugh!

My womb just shrivelled up and went into a long hibernation. Just before our wedding I realised that, despite dodging a wedding industry bullet, there would be a much bigger one to come. The baby accessory industry is pure filth. Not to mention the craven harpies who seem to drive it: what is it about impending motherhood that seems to turn some otherwise rational women into fourteen year old girls at a passive-aggressive slumber party?

And fellas, thanks for the "go for it" comments, but like, yah, debroodify me! Anyway, don't forget that it's up to Mr Jane, too...Poor fella. Anyway, we only just got married, and we wanna hang out and be married for a while first.

Something horrible is going to happen in Cornation Street to Marias baby, just thought Id warn fans out there as its supposedly v distressing for any mum to be to watch.

Sorry, I should really stay way from rollercoaster. It's too hilarious to resist though. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back