Random Photos (2 Viewers)

Re: picture a week (idea)

JohnnyRaz said:
okay, Im kicking this off; first catagory is doumentary, which includes people, animals, raging zombies, current events, local characters, people who work in chip shops etc.
not sure if this counts as documentary, or even if i've missed this week's slot, but...

060227TUB01.jpg

escalator, pankow u-bahn station (more here). taken with a canon powershot a620, not sure what the settings were.

might be a good idea to do this as a different thread each week, mr. raz.

i took this one at the weekend..it was shitty and rainy but i like the way it came out...i use a finepix somethin or other..the rain splotches are intentional;)

2006_0401daveshouse0045.jpg

muffin said:
i took this one at the weekend..it was shitty and rainy but i like the way it came out...i use a finepix somethin or other..the rain splotches are intentional;)

eh muffin are you about to knock this poor lad down and then send pictures to his family?!!

ICUH8N said:
So it's been a week. What next?

Sorry, Ive been away.
Fancy doing potraits? Humans or animals, Formal or informal?

37b802c6.jpg

Taken with a yashica 12 tlr on neopan 400, not sure of shutter speed but apature was probably at least f8, as any lower than that gives a shit depth of field. Limited enough camera, but have taken some lovely potraits with it, which is what it was probably designed for. A recurring theme in this thread, old cameras are deadly!!

Cool, looks like a still from a horror film!!

muffin said:

NPC060905002.jpg

Leica MP + 50 summilux on Fuji NPC at around f/4, I'm guessing. Some of you may be familiar with that creature up there...

nice one, is that a studio shot? if not you really nailed the lighting!!

ICUH8N said:
NPC060905002.jpg

Leica MP + 50 summilux on Fuji NPC at around f/4, I'm guessing. Some of you may be familiar with that creature up there...

JohnnyRaz said:
nice one, is that a studio shot? if not you really nailed the lighting!!
Nope, that was candid, shot upstairs in Sheehans in Blackrock over lunch. They have big windows and clean white walls. And nice bagels.

He really does look like the old guy from steptoe and son in that shot. heehee!

thats such a cool picture rsj..i saw this series of portraits a while ago in bust that was like one girl but she posed as all these different people e.g. an old woman, a skateboarder, a latina...and they were just so deadly..im just tryin to figure out how to actually execute it without it lookin crap..

just either makin myself or the person i pick to look different enough to warrant the pictures is what is bamboozling me..ive gone thru all my issues of bust but i appears that the one i cant find is the one its in:rolleyes:

ill have another look and throw up the link if i cant find it..

JohnnyRaz said:
Fancy doing potraits? Humans or animals, Formal or informal?
okeydokey...

the redneck manifesto in vicar street.

when those guys jumped onstage during the encore, a couple of bouncers went out and grabbed them, and frog-marched them off to the side and off the stage. one of the bouncers came back on to the stage afterwards to take a quick check that no-one else had jumped up, and as he was leaving again, he turned around one last time and looked... straight into myyyyy sssoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllll...................

060330MRV02.jpg

tom. said:
okeydokey...

the redneck manifesto in vicar street.

when those guys jumped onstage during the encore, a couple of bouncers went out and grabbed them, and frog-marched them off to the side and off the stage. one of the bouncers came back on to the stage afterwards to take a quick check that no-one else had jumped up, and as he was leaving again, he turned around one last time and looked... straight into myyyyy sssoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllll...................

060330MRV02.jpg
there was other people on stage?

didnt notice that.

good snap though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back