Quotes from your child (2 Viewers)

ahh how cute..did he like his present from his new sister?:)

my cousins gf had twins and for the first few weeks their eldest kid who's 3 refused to get in any pictures with them..hes come around now but he gets mighty bored with them cos they cant play with him!!

when my 19 month old niece went to see her new afro sporting baby brother in the hospital for the first time, she crept up on her tippie toes looked at him and started meow-ing and petting him just like she does whenever she sees a cat!

during his first couple of days at home, grace regularly walked up to him and gesturing with the back of her hand would say 'shoo shoo shoo'

my sister told me the other day that my 2.5 yr old nephew said to her, just before drifting off to sleep: "Mommy, Uncle Damian is the greatest swimmer in my ocean".

Profoundly cute.

Heehee

Isabelle has two imaginary friends called Anio and Danio. Anio died recently ...
me: "Oh that's terrible, how did he die?"
her: "He has no heart"
me: "What happened his heart?"
her: "The bad spiderman killed his heart. With his sword."

Poor oul Anio, wha? I felt kinda sad about it

In the same vein my nearly 3 year-old niece has recently taken to carrying around her favourite jumper 'neen hood' (green hoodie) bundled up. I asked her about it -

"It's baby Katie" (her new little sister) and off she went cradling and bouncing the hoodie... later I heard her singing to it. According to her Mum she also pretends to change its nappies (gets out the baby wipes and everything).

..while out walking earlier today....

me: "noah slow down, walk, don't run!"

noah(3):" i can't get my engine on!"

me: "eh? what engine?"

noah: (while patting backside)-"the one in my willy!!"

me: "......................" (tumble weed sound effect)

..while out walking earlier today....

me: "noah slow down, walk, don't run!"

noah(3):" i can't get my engine on!"

me: "eh? what engine?"

noah: (while patting backside)-"the one in my willy!!"

me: "......................" (tumble weed sound effect)

Ha ha!! That's classic!

Okay, today was a bit better.

Me: What did you have for lunch today in the creche?

Tadhg: Saus-ies, beans.... potatoes were all gone. [makes sad face]

And then later on:

Tadhg: Coco-pops mess on the floor!

DADDY! WE GOT WIZARD OF OZ ON DVD!

The fact that it was grammatically correct was very good. Also the fact that I will be watching Wizard of Oz this weeend.

Man. That's a tough one to bear over and over. Particularly the good witch and her shrill singing voice.Just you wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back