Quotes from your child (1 Viewer)

So my brother-in-law is a huge NFL fan and watches every Sunday. My 4-year-old nephew watches with him in their Kerry home.

The nephew has recently become borderline obsessed with this analyst - Cecil Martin - that has Bell's Palsy and cause his eye to shut involuntarily. You really never know what they're gonna be drawn to, but he's drawn to this guy and his wonky eye.
images

Anyway, the nephew has taken to running around the house with one eye closed and telling anyone that will listen in his best American Kerry accent that "We got a ten-nuthin' ball game!"

Watching the news at the weekend; 1960's footage of Eusebio comes on

"Why is there no colour in that programme?"

"It's from years and years ago - they didn't have colour TV, just black and white"

*Scrunches up face in disbelief* - "Whaaattt???"

A silent pause, then...

"So... when children wanted to watch 609* or 607* in the old days they had to watch it with no colour?"

"There was no 609 or 607"

"WHAAATTTT???"

"There were only two or three TV channels back then"

*head practically explodes in disbelief*

* UPC channel 609 is CBeebies; 607 is NickJR.

4 year old, singing to himself;

"Mister black man! Everybody's scared of mr black man! Becuase mr black man is so scarey!"

He had created a a totally black lego man, who was the bad guy is his game. Gave me a fright though.

*giving his Daddy the serious communication face*
"nanana" pause for a few seconds "nanana?" waits a little longer for a reply "nanana, nanana!"
"what are you saying?"
*Runs to kitchen* "NANANA" *points dramatically at the banana's and then gives us both a 'are you completely stupid?' look*

Only 18 months and already giving his parents attitude.

4 year old, singing to himself;

"Mister black man! Everybody's scared of mr black man! Becuase mr black man is so scarey!"

He had created a a totally black lego man, who was the bad guy is his game. Gave me a fright though.

Dude
On some Facebook group it seems that our respective wives were recently discussing music-stuff-taking-up-too-room-in-the-house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back