Quotes from your child (4 Viewers)

Showing me a little dinosaur toy.

Me: Who's that?

Him: Das Henwee

Me: And what does Henry do?

Him: He do RARRRRR

Gael(9): 'Dad they had no right to kill, eh..Sim..em, y'know, that guy..Santino Aladdin(Osama BL)!! They had no proof he flew those planes!'.
Me: '(sweet jesus I'll get the blame this nugget!!) Well Gael they do have a video of him saying he planned it...ahem..so that was enough!(phew!!)'
Gael: 'Yeah right...I bet its a fake, I mean why would he admit to it if he didn't do it?!!'
Me:'(BALLS!!)'.

For those who don't know:
balamory_uk-show.jpg

ann posts top thumped person internet moments part two, jonah ; (i think, probably) philosphising either here on a twitter about multi person relationships, and coining the phrase "whats the story in polyamory"

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH - that's what daddy says

at what point can we start calling thumped kids pricks??

I woke this morning to the following being shouted into my face:

"Daddy! There is a spaceship stuck in the tree!"

"There's a film called 'Black Scock'. It has little fellits in it with hats, then a man rolls on them and they get flat. Then they jump up again. Can you load that down for me?"

I think he's decided that if he imagines the title and plot of a film, it will be available for download a couple of minutes later.

My 2 year old nephew sat down beside my 1 year old nephew, who can't talk yet, the other day and said "Any gossip?"

My 3 year old niece sat on my knee stroking my beard asked: "Where did you get it done?"

"The sea of tranquility doesn't have any water in it. It's just full of sand."

This bodes well for my "of course she wants one!" christmas telescope purchasing plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back